ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma State Game

Huh, never thought that the "play good teams at home and beat them" angle could affect attendance. I wonder if it'd work for MBB? I guess not or we would've tried it already.
Wow Florida Sec women are good our women are beating sec teams our men need to best a bad Little 8 team oswho

Huh, never thought that the "play good teams at home and beat them" angle could affect attendance. I wonder if it'd work for MBB? I guess not or we would've tried it already.

Football season tickets holders were offered free tickets for the game this afternoon as an incentive to complete and submit the year-end survey.

Reactions: TU1NNJ and TU 1978
We don't play many teams with two McDonald All-Americans. And Javon Small is probably their best player who transferred from ECU. On paper OSU wins by 13 but again Boynton is the coach. Haven't seen the line but I suspect OSU -9.
Unfortunately pretty close.

I saw Pete Davidson at Osage last weekend. Had a great time and my face was still hurting the next day. Can't ask for more than that!
I find Pete hilarious but I know now everyone does as his level of crassness involved in his comedy, like Dane Cook, doesn't appeal to everyone. You've got to go into the show intent on not being offended by anything that might be said in the name of comedy.

I did go to a Dane Cook show back in the 90s, and while I don't find much stuff offensive, he did a bit that I was a little bit offended by. Anyone who knows me knows it takes a LOT to offend me.

I find Pete hilarious but I know now everyone does as his level of crassness involved in his comedy, like Dane Cook, doesn't appeal to everyone. You've got to go into the show intent on not being offended by anything that might be said in the name of comedy.

I did go to a Dane Cook show back in the 90s, and while I don't find much stuff offensive, he did a bit that I was a little bit offended by. Anyone who knows me knows it takes a LOT to offend me.
His “ Chad” episodes on SNL were hilarious

Sounds like he got himself in a little over his head with the riverboat purchase. He doesn't have a ScarJo guaranteed payday to backstop him like Jost does.

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA
Not me.

Not an OKC booster. I feel no affiliation to things over there. Zero.

Shai is already a star and Chet from Gonzaga looks to be a good pick as well.

We started following them back with Durant and Westbrook, and I now find it very hard to watch the college game. The speed of play and the skill sets are just vastly different.

Watching Tulsa and OSU play on the NBA court just seemed like a bunch of guys playing in slow motion.

We started following them back with Durant and Westbrook, and I now find it very hard to watch the college game. The speed of play and the skill sets are just vastly different.

Watching Tulsa and OSU play on the NBA court just seemed like a bunch of guys playing in slow motion.
I also cannot work up an interest in the NBA since about 1990.

But my dad used to enjoy watching the Thunder on TV. So I guess I get it.

I also cannot work up an interest in the NBA since about 1990.

But my dad used to enjoy watching the Thunder on TV. So I guess I get it.

I spent 16 years coaching youth ball, and spending 4 or 5 nights a week was just about enough basketball for me.

By the time I was done with that, the one and done rules had ruined the college game so we went NBA and haven’t really looked back.

It is sort of a Tulsa vs OKC rivalry thing to me. Too many broken promises from the state over the years and too many public dollars going that direction for things of no use to me. If I were an NBA fan I would probably be more comfortable supporting a team branded as Dallas or even New York than OKC.

But like I said my late dad had a different view and I never dissed him for it. We kind of understood and accepted each other's perspective. Good thing because it is a damned game!

I’m the opposite, I have a really hard time watching the NBA (until playoffs). It feels like they don’t play defense, I know many think that’s the case, but it is more of the way the game is played and just how good offensively everyone in the NBA is.

It is silly but I’d enjoy the NBA games more if they’d stop playing music during the game. I don’t know why they do that but it drives me nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT