ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma State Game

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
We don't play many teams with two McDonald All-Americans. And Javon Small is probably their best player who transferred from ECU. On paper OSU wins by 13 but again Boynton is the coach. Haven't seen the line but I suspect OSU -9.

Reactions: HuffyCane
We don't play many teams with two McDonald All-Americans. And Javon Small is probably their best player who transferred from ECU. On paper OSU wins by 13 but again Boynton is the coach. Haven't seen the line but I suspect OSU -9.
The Boynton factor is worth 18 points to the opposing team. Not sure Vegas has quite caught up to this phenomenon but they’re getting closer. OSU -3. TU wins by 5.

Does the Don W Reynolds , Trust. pay yearly like the others do for naming rights?

Good lawdy, can they not settle on a name?
Changed to the Paycom Center in 2021. I knew it as the former two names, didn't know it as the Paycom Center until I heard it in relation to the OSU game. It has changed names approximately every 10 years.

Sounds like the 7-footer from NC State will play his first game of the year. Could be a challenging matchup for us.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Paycom? My wife and I attended the Bocelli concert there last year. Packed house.

The arena was no better or worse than BOK. The Paycom arena may be a bit older. It’s my understanding that the OKC voters are being asked to replace that arena. Hmmmm.

Paycom? My wife and I attended the Bocelli concert there last year. Packed house.

The arena was no better or worse than BOK. The Paycom arena may be a bit older. It’s my understanding that the OKC voters are being asked to replace that arena. Hmmmm.
Yeah, the BOK is around 15 years old and the Paycom is around 20.

We have it at the company I work at , it’s basically what you use to clock in , track your hours , look at your benefits , see how many vacation days ect , pretty much a self service instead of going to HR
The post office were trend setters at eliminating hr and pretending it was better to just do it yourself.

Reactions: TULSARISING
We gonna call them Big Mac and Quarter Pounder? Not to seem so down but that McDonalds all American thing to me is just nonsense. I am not saying that the kids don’t have skill but a lot of times people get on this through a popularity contest or some donor. I don’t care what you were, I care about what you are and right now they are on a 3-5 ball club.

Sorry, my question should have been with this response -

How was parking - cost and proximity?

Our go-to parking lot is a the baseball stadium, across the street from Bass Pro.

The same guy has been doing it for years and charges $8 this season. Closer parking runs $20+.

It’s about 4 or 5 blocks from the arena and is very close to an Interstate on-ramp.

Hang on; Ticket sales for today’s game look to be pretty slow so you may be able to find free street parking closer to the venue.

Playing on a Sunday during football season seems like a bad idea.

Hang on; Ticket sales for today’s game look to be pretty slow so you may be able to find free street parking closer to the venue.

Playing on a Sunday during football season seems like a bad idea.
OU drew 16.000 yesterday at Tulsa in a neutral site game. but can't get anyone to show up at Lloyd Noble.

Our go-to parking lot is a the baseball stadium, across the street from Bass Pro.

The same guy has been doing it for years and charges $8 this season. Closer parking runs $20+.

It’s about 4 or 5 blocks from the arena and is very close to an Interstate on-ramp.

There's some street parking maybe 3 blocks north near the Sheraton that is usually available. If you're going to Bricktown to eat beforehand or after wards, it might be worth parking in the city lot just north of the main area. Probably $10 bucks or so.

I'm in Edmond for soccer right now and my son's game just got pushed 30 minutes later. I'm really tempted to stay for the game...but I probably won't because he has an Organic Chemistry final paper due tomorrow. 😢
That is what timeouts are for ! Study breaks !

OU drew 16.000 yesterday at Tulsa in a neutral site game. but can't get anyone to show up at Lloyd Noble.

The Arkansas fans were excited to see their team play after beating Duke last week.

It looks like 700-800 seats have been sold for today.

TU women had a good turnout for their defeat of Florida today.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
TU women had a good turnout for their defeat of Florida today.
Huh, never thought that the "play good teams at home and beat them" angle could affect attendance. I wonder if it'd work for MBB? I guess not or we would've tried it already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT