ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati ticket trade 8 for 4

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
I have 8 tickets together for the Cincinnati game in the endzone (2 sets of 4 in the same section and row)

Would like to trade all 8 for a group of 4 on the sideline if anyone is interested.

I'll even consider splitting up and trading 4 for 2 if no other options arise.

I can throw in some cash if they're decent seats.

Jesterondirt16@gmail.com

(Admins, accept my apologies if this isn't allowed, I'll delete if so)

Dear TU vs Cincinnati Purchasers,

The American Athletic Conference has announced that the December 12 regular season football game between Tulsa and Cincinnati has been canceled – click here for more information. Tulsa will play Cincinnati in the American Athletic Conference Championship game on Saturday, December 19 at 7 P.M. CST on ABC.

Your ticket cost will be refunded on Monday, December 14 and no further action is required from you at this time. If you wish to donate the cost of your ticket to the Loyal Always True Fund, to help offset the additional costs incurred to keep our student-athletes safe as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. To donate your ticket cost to the Loyal Always True Fund, please reply to this email to request the cost of your ticket be donated to the Loyal Always True Fund. For more information about the Loyal Always True Fund, click here!

Thanks,

Reactions: jesterondirt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT