ADVERTISEMENT

BOK Turnpike Classic

There is still a big difference in revenue, attendance and quality of athletes
The quality of athletes is not a big difference with the Big 12 and the American, you can say one game doesn't count, but with your Central Michigan loss and our uncompetitive win over them as well as Houston's win over OU, the only thing to go off of at the moment is the American is the same if not better then the Big 12. " P5" is only a political term. Does not determine if you are a good football team or not, there are plenty of schools in other conferences that are better then P5 teams

The AAC has some really good players and can win some games, it's not in as much the starters it's just n down the rosters, two years ago you guys gave OU all they wanted, try doing that several weeks in a row, that is the big difference. This is just a guess here, but I bet OSU had several guys running 3rd string that would have a decent chance of starting right now for you guys.

Basing opinions off a few games if often problematic. The AAC's top two teams were beaten by Army last season fwiw. AAC's bowl results last year speak for itself. We have lots of room to improve. We finished well below the Pac12 (lowest ranked P5 conference) last year in every objective rating system.

The AAC has some really good players and can win some games, it's not in as much the starters it's just n down the rosters, two years ago you guys gave OU all they wanted, try doing that several weeks in a row, that is the big difference. This is just a guess here, but I bet OSU had several guys running 3rd string that would have a decent chance of starting right now for you guys.
I do agree down the roster , you guys probably have more. I'm mainly talking about the starters. Good talk Shannon!

Basing opinions off a few games if often problematic. The AAC's top two teams were beaten by Army last season fwiw. AAC's bowl results last year speak for itself. We have lots of room to improve. We finished well below the Pac12 (lowest ranked P5 conference) last year in every objective rating system.
Yes, I do agree with you, but that's the only thing we have to go off of right now. So saying the Big 12 is better then the AAC with just those games to look at isn't a good point

Yes, I do agree with you, but that's the only thing we have to go off of right now. So saying the Big 12 is better then the AAC with just those games to look at isn't a good point

Based on that reasoning then Army was better than any team in the AAC. When Army is better than your best there's not much room to brag imo.

Now was Army really better than everyone in the AAC...of course not. Simply shows ranking criteria is flawed.

Based on that reasoning then Army was better than any team in the AAC. When Army is better than your best there's not much room to brag imo.

Now was Army really better than everyone in the AAC...of course not. Simply shows ranking criteria is flawed.
I hear ya man, but Army was also no push over, remember, those are the brave men that will be taking on our enemies over seas, they can easily be prepared to knock off good teams. God Bless our service men and women!

Reactions: lawpoke87
All I'm saying right now is there is no proof that the Big 12 is superior at this moment

<------Doesn't take Turnpikes

And it's not because I can't afforyd them. I'm not allowed in a couple o them counties.

Well, I can't afforyd them, either.

Hey, any good jobs on hireosugrads.com? I can't check. I had the URL on that commodore I bought from LEC that was on layaway. I laid around for it for a long time. But then the collectiom agent sent me a letter saying "LOL. You don't need to lay around on this." I thought, "win, free computer." But it don't connect to the information freeway. It's more like the road to Stillwater. Always under that construktion and by that, I mean broken.

Pistols firing,

Pokenmike1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT