ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 vs Sunbelt

Is wasn't like ASU and ULL got lucky, they clearly outplayed KSU and ISU.........ULL had ISU absolutely worn out

Reactions: HuffyCane
Is wasn't like ASU and ULL got lucky, they clearly outplayed KSU and ISU.........ULL had ISU absolutely worn out
I think this shows the relative parity across FBS schools except for a few exceptional teams in the so called P5 and a few really poor teams at the bottom of the so called G5. The rest of the teams are more about match ups, home field advantage and a few breaks (injuries, turnovers, etc..).

Essentially our upper 4/5's are on an equal footing with their lower 4/5's .

Teams that have beaten us both lately.

Y’all made fun of me when I said we might not win a game. Still think TU doesn’t need to get ready for ASU? Id put the spread to a Sun Belt team at 14.5 on the road. How does that happen and you keep your job?

Teams that have beaten us both lately.

Y’all made fun of me when I said we might not win a game. Still think TU doesn’t need to get ready for ASU? Id put the spread to a Sun Belt team at 14.5 on the road. How does that happen and you keep your job?

50% chance that game gets cancelled.

I hope it gets canceled.....I'm damn tired of getting our ass handed to us by teams we used to beat the hell out of em.....it's embarrassing!!!!!

:nukem: nuke the cowpatties

Reactions: HuffyCane
Coastal Carolina trying to put Kansas away.

The sunbelt is definitely looking much better, closing the gap on the MWC and the AAC. They have been better than the MAC and CUSA the past couple seasons.

I'm with Huffy, I don't see any wins.

And it wasn’t that close. I’m pretty sure we win that game 42 to 14.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT