ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Wildcats

The ESPN announcers for Navy hesitatingly suggested that he "might" deserve an extension:)

Probably nowhere. Teams see the issues he has with clock management and constantly having to play catchup because of his poor 1st half play calling. I wouldn't touch him. Now Gillespie on the other hand is very likely heading somewhere in my opinion

Reactions: astonmartin708
I guess he might go to Briles if Liberty hires him and gives him money for multi year contracts for assistants in excess of $1.4 million a year. Other than that, itā€™s back to 3A high school football or maybe babysit Kendall when he gets tapped to be a HC by some sucker program that wants a steady hand next to a young coach. Thereā€™s always dry cleaning delivery as well ...

I guess he might go to Briles if Liberty hires him and gives him money for multi year contracts for assistants in excess of $1.4 million a year. Other than that, itā€™s back to 3A high school football or maybe babysit Kendall when he gets tapped to be a HC by some sucker program that wants a steady hand next to a young coach. Thereā€™s always dry cleaning delivery as well ...
Monty has a prime time job interview saturday night... if the offense rolls, i expect him to be talked about as Briles replacement at Mount Vernon HS. I hear it will be a seamless transition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT