ADVERTISEMENT

#AllBlackLivesMatter

I think we've all heard plenty about evil deeds committed by the clergy of Catholic church from time immemorial. As far as my experiences with it, it was more a look into how Catholic worshiped on Sunday vs how they behaved the rest of the week. Honestly though I respect the Catholics more than some others for their reverence to historical doctrine and specifically for the Jesuit traditions.

I can break down all of the protestants if you'd like? I can also add in my best friend from HS and his family who is Mormon as well. Some I have more of a feel for than others.
It’s not like Catholicism or any other denomination is immune to corruption & demonic practices. This is true for every religion, every political party, every race, every creed. What’s your point? You don’t have one.

By the way, there are many studies that show wearing as mask doesn’t work & in many cases makes you more vulnerable as you touch your face more since you’re constantly adjusting it.

Seriously, though, can we stick to politics & not religion? It is fun to watch the left eat their own (what you & Gmoney have displayed, ty) but can y’all chill & stick to the absolute crucial issues we face as a nation & what is truly at stake? Yes, there is spiritual warfare occurring all over the planet right now & it’s real.

If you think Biden would save us from what’s happening now you’re wrong - it would get worse under Biden as he has a vested stake in driving a stake through the heart of the USA we knew just last year.

This is GREAT! Even the youth, the ZOOMERS are waking up to the hypocrisy of the Left.

Nothing can stop what’s coming, nothing. Patriots, keep the faith. The Silent Majority has grown more than you can imagine.

I dare Aston or GMoney or or URedskin (he is Leftie, idc what he claims he may not even know it but he is), Gold or anyone on the Left to take a shot at debunking this or explaining how this brave young woman is misguided.

I dont understand how a group that wanted dead cops could gain credibility?
Probably because of this:
I can’t say for sure but it probably has something to do with the demonization of white people, cops & those far-right extremists (still haven’t seen evidence of those). OH - I almost forgot, it has to do with FBI UCR Table 43!

iu

In all seriousness, it has to do with power. They (Democrat elites) know that non-whites vote more than 2/3rds for democrats (vote blue no matter who). It’s actually closer to 1/4th than 2/3rds. They want power.

You already know that most of the federal government does not care about you. In fact, they want you dead. I’m talking about mostly Dems not the America First group of Patriots.

Look at what [Hussein] Obama did to us. 5 years after legalizing gay marriage, you have an infinite number of genders. You have gay men who are married adopting children (mostly boys). Do you know the % of gay men who were sexually assaulted as a minor by an adult male? Some say it’s over 80% but I believe it’s over 90% as EVERY GAY MAN I HAVE EVER MET WAS!

IF you really want to go down the rabbit hole, it also has to do with power. The civil unrest was coming, no matter what happened with the 2016 or what happens with the 2020 election. There are very powerful people with a lot of money - they want to keep that money but they have hedged their generational wealth on the fall of the USA. They chose to be long on China instead.

I wish I could say that the civil unrest is over, but it’s not. We’re completely fractured as a nation which actually explains why China’s attacking India, North Korea is bombing liaison type buildings (or whatever they are) in South Korea / the DMZ. Iran is getting ready/supporting all of this.

We know where this ends. I remember when preppers were called crazy people & absolutely dragged through the mud constantly. They’re laughing at the rest of us right now. Actually, they’re probably activating other known preppers & preparing to create a safe society in a post WWIII USA. They already have the necessary land & means to defend it.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times. The President knows this cycle exists throughout human history. Every 80 years.

Cnn stats of the protrsters 75% were black, 20% were hispanic 5% other.

83% went home with a new flat screen or a stereo.

PROTESTERS?

Cnn stats of the protrsters 75% were black, 20% were hispanic 5% other.

83% went home with a new flat screen or a stereo.

PROTESTERS?
BS imaginary stat on that last one. There weren't that many protestors looting. Just a small few, doing a lot of damage.

Cnn.

One is too many. Just like one bad cop. You are responsible for stetemic riotism.
You are full of it, CNN did not say that 83% of the rioters went home with a flat screen tv, nor did they say that 83% of the rioters looted stores. That is your imaginary fact.

You are full of it, CNN did not say that 83% of the rioters went home with a flat screen tv, nor did they say that 83% of the rioters looted stores. That is your imaginary fact.

Nor were the majority of the protestors across the country rioters.

Nor were the majority of the protestors across the country rioters.
Of course not. But networks get money from people who watch. Someone holding up a sign quietly isn't a viewer magnet that burning police cars, stores being looted, and people in each other's face draw.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I dont think the people whose businesses were burned and looted care if it was 1 or 100.
Sounds like a similar argument could be made for gun crimes... when Republicans argue that most gun owners are responsible I’ll say the people that are shot don’t care if there is 1 irresponsible gun owner or 100.

BS imaginary stat on that last one. There weren't that many protestors looting. Just a small few, doing a lot of damage.
We are in a civil war. The Left wants to give a bang of free stuff to whining babies (which if the left gets power that won’t happen) & the right won’t do it. We refuse. Our hard earned dollars belong to us, we are never giving into this woke outrage mob that is brainwashed kids who are all untrained when it comes to firearms & uneducated when it comes to history & government!

Let me state this loud & clear - as y’all Leftists continue down this path, we know where it ends. It ends in the burning of the Constitution. It ends with WAR! There is no way the Left could win this war, by the way - & make no mistake, the war has already begun - but IF (hypothetically - it would never happen) the Left were to win, guess who they’re coming for first? It’s not us Conservatives. It’s going to be a HARD targeting of those who helped them win the war - you know, the woke outrage mob? - yeah. They’re going to acquire & assert their power immediately. We know how commie revolutions work.

Enjoy being on the wrong side of history.

The message may be correct, but attaching it to blm is just wrong.

Like having
Michel Jackson run an orphanage
Hanable Lecter be a spokesman for vegitartians.
Bill Clinton run the wh intern program
Kkk run the naacp

Last edited:
just watched Mississippi Burning. Now that was rampant racial injustice..

since then we have passed the civil right act, enjoyed watching black athletes, honored black actors, welcomed blacks into our neighborhood and schools, seated black judges, elected black congressmen, and even elected a black President.

so tell me again what is blm all about?

just watched Mississippi Burning. Now that was rampant racial injustice..

since then we have passed the civil right act, enjoyed watching black athletes, honored black actors, welcomed blacks into our neighborhood and schools, seated black judges, elected black congressmen, and even elected a black President.

so tell me again what is blm all about?
Blacks being segregated via lack of integration in housing, and subjugated by being paid less of average, while also being targeted by police even when innocent.

Blacks being segregated via lack of integration in housing, and subjugated by being paid less of average, while also being targeted by police even when innocent.
Yes, we do all know how big of a sin it would be to be not constantly remind ourselves how innocent the bleeps are. I mean, when you break it down to age groups & gender it is still true that 4-6% of the population is responsible for over 50% of the murders in this country - of course, we can’t point that out because that fact in & of itself is straight waycist.

A bleep killing another bleep is a sin. However, it’s not the original sin. The original sin is having white skin. Anyone who is white is guilty of everything from genocide to rape & murder & thus can’t talk on social subjects.

Of course, if bleeps find a white person outnumbered 5 to 1 in the streets it’s totally ok for the bleeps to jump the white person regardless of age or gender of said white person, but that’s expected by now.

Cannon Hinnant. I want all these libtards to not only say his name but also please find also please find me an example of a white man walking up to a 5 year old blacc boy & shooting him due to the color of his skin. I’ll wait. It’s actually astonishing how much white liberals want white racists to exist. They can’t even find a single state where white people are the most violent per capita or even more violent per capita than blaccs... but they will tell as many lies as they can to get you to believe that whites are anything but as nonviolent as they truly are.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...oy-playing-in-street-and-shooting-him-in-head

Blacks segregate themselves. Why do you think a majority of blacks still live in North Tulsa? Hard to target us when crime in our areas are so high! It’s more likely just lazy policing than targeting. It would be a lot harder for Cops to get away with that if we stopped robbing, killing, and attacking eschother!

Reactions: Rippin
Blacks segregate themselves. Why do you think a majority of blacks still live in North Tulsa? Hard to target us when crime in our areas are so high! It’s more likely just lazy policing than targeting. It would be a lot harder for Cops to get away with that if we stopped robbing, killing, and attacking eschother!
I don’t know who you are in real life, but I wish I had the privilege of actually knowing you.

I got cussed out in a random video chat the other day for saying “F blacc lives matter, what about my homies? What is BLM doing to make sure I don’t lose more homies? What are they doing to help the mothers of my dead homies especially on their death days when I have to go over to their houses with tears in my eyes & flowers in my hand? Only to recognize each year slowly but surely I’m the only one remember their son on his death day because everyone else stopped showing up wit flowers & a hug & good memories about their son?!”

I ended up getting banned from the app for that. Is this where we really want our country to be be headed (incorrect grammar intended) for real?

Those of us that are hip to this great awakening don’t have to look or try to look to see what’s happening. We know where this ends. We know. These other people on the other side (the Left, in general I’m not even talking republican democrat) only care about pretending to care about others when in reality they only care about themselves & hiding the fact that they’re racist sexist bigots!

They only care about gaining social equity (wow, weird to describe it accurately as that since so many people have been using that term incorrectly in the media) or I guess you could call it “social points” with their peers!

I believe that every time the media broadcast video of bad policing, they must balance it with a broadcast of information about the officers injured doing their job.

I believe that every time the media broadcast video of bad policing, they must balance it with a broadcast of information about the officers injured doing their job.
How about we balance it with Garbage Men or Loggers who are much more likely to be severely injured or killed than police officers? Police don't even make the top 20 in most dangerous job according to the bureau of labor statistics. It's literally more dangerous to be a roofer or a farmer.

https://www.ishn.com/articles/110496-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-us-the-top-20

You have an excellent point that folks need to do a better job of taking care of themselves and their own.
Kind of like the grocery desert or whatever they called it in N Tulsa. A store is opened, can't get employees to work there consistently and loses their azz on theft and closed it. Then a minority guy opens up his successful grocery and the same thing happens to him.

Self sabotage is a part of the N Tulsa culture needs to be changed before any other meaningful change can legitimately occur.

Reactions: shon46
blm want to defund police because of a few bad encounters. using that logic, we should defund welfare because some recipients cheat.

Reactions: shon46
How about we balance it with Garbage Men or Loggers who are much more likely to be severely injured or killed than police officers? Police don't even make the top 20 in most dangerous job according to the bureau of labor statistics. It's literally more dangerous to be a roofer or a farmer.

https://www.ishn.com/articles/110496-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-us-the-top-20
Fine with me. As long as they include the fact that cops are 20x more likely to be shot by a black person than vice versa.

There’s a scary, odd norm that seemingly only exists amongst the Dems (or at least 95% of it does) that I can only describe as unwittingly being inherently racist. Eg when they get a black politician they like, they always describe him/her as “well spoken,” never as “smart & intelligent.”

I’m They also find a way to speak endlessly about “voter suppression” as if blacks are too stupid to find their polling place or too poor to have internet to find out where their polling station is.

Or they speak about “voter is lies being racist” as if black people are too stupid or poor to have an ID...

Then they say cops patrol black neighborhoods disproportionately which means they’d rather the disproportionate violent crimes skyrocket (as they are in blue cities across the country right now) instead of having police protect the minorities who are the victims of said violence! It’s so bassackwards!

They don’t care about black communities - never have & seemingly never will!

Where is blm for the black policeman killed in the line of duty. Where is the outrage? Where are the riots, burning and looting?

Where is blm for the black policeman killed in the line of duty. Where is the outrage? Where are the riots, burning and looting?
Where is the Republican outrage that the largest killer of police this year has been Covid, which has been responsible for more officer deaths than all other causes combined?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT