ADVERTISEMENT

#AllBlackLivesMatter

Look at what’s happening with the police - they are completely demoralized due to the hate the democrats have allowed to go on by encouraging the hatred of police causing it to be at a very alarming all time high. They are going to start quitting. They are going to start telling cadets to drop out of the academies.

The result of this is going to be civil unrest, the result is going to be police not wanting to come help you when you’re being victimized by violent criminals. This is such dangerous territory that it’s actually shocking that some adults are encouraging it (all democrats). The adults need to act like adults instead of bending the knee to the mob & being so worried about the election/gaining power. Make no mistake, the democrats are not going to save these communities that are being ravaged by riots & looting. No surprise the cities being the hit the worst are all democrat run cities.

Reactions: 4tu2
BLM has straight up admitted that they “aim to disrupt the family structure” & they’re blatantly excluding fathers. It’s awful for your cause when you have a bunch of women just screaming & screeching & reeeing on the streets. If they really cared about black lives they would recognize that black people have BY FAR the highest rate of single mother households - it’s almost 75% of all black households. It’s time for the adults to stand up & say “NO!” If you see someone at your place of work trying to act like BLM / this Critical Race Theory / this “revolution” is good or that they support it, CORRECT THEM. Correct this woke outrage culture EVERY WHERE YOU SEE IT. It is going to kill this country. These people are typically mindless drones but defeat them with facts. If they get emotional & try to ignore the truth, force them to hear the facts anyway. If enough of us do this & they hear facts everywhere they turn it will eventually be obvious to them that they’re wrong.

There is something wrong when people lose their ob because they disagree with blm or say "all lives matter"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rippin
There is something wrong when people lose there job because they disagree with blm or say "all lives matter"
That’s why white liberals are the worst. If you don’t see the lines already drawn, you’re blind. I didn’t draw these lines. They will literally burn it all down to regain power. Why? Because orange man bad, or course... but why is orange man so bad? It’s because he isn’t part of the corrupt establishment. You see some republicans breaking from the old guard establishment but still walking a fine line like Lindsay Graham/Ted Cruz BUT you see others like Rubio & even Rand Paul (to a lesser degree) stay surprisingly quiet. You see people like Paul Ryan & Trey Gowdy (& others) quit bc they were compromised & they knew it & they wanted out before the hammer (HAMR) drops.

These corrupt mfkrs on both sides of the isle will do anything to prevent their crimes from being exposed to their communities/the country. Because their crimes are so heinous, so traitorous/treacherous, they know the USA will rise up in revolt if they were to find out about these crimes committed against them all in the name of lining overpaid politicians’ pockets with more money.

No longer is it the Land of the Free & Home of the Brave, it’s “shut up & do as your told” & “Land is the Fee, Home of the Slave.” They keep drawing lines & counting heads for the select few elite, they need to be careful for what they wish, as they just might get it. Day by day, almost minute by minute, it appears they will get it. And it will be uglier than anything they could’ve ever imagined. They want white people dead so bad they can taste it just so they can have power. People ask me, for what do white people have to fight, anymore? I simply reply, “you’ve yet to see us begin to fight and I hope & pray, as should you, that we don’t.”

Reactions: shon46
I don’t think people realize how serious this is. The lines have been drawn, we are past the point of counting heads. Also, it’s obvious where the libtards think this ends - we know where it ends. It ends with the burning of the constitution.

I dare everyone to take 20 min out of their weekend to watch this video. Everyone needs to but especially white liberals. Really everyone. Fuccn Don Cheadle devastated to find out his family slave history was exclusively owned by the Chickasaw Nation. fucc him Fuccn P a B... he wanted whites to own his ancestors so bad it’s blatant! Fuccn SICC!

There is something wrong when people lose there job because they disagree with blm or say "all lives matter"
Seriously, why do you think they are burning books via banning them from amazon thus making them incredibly expensive to buy on other obscure websites? Why do you think they are tearing down statues? Why are they burning flags, tramping on all the bloodshed sacrificed by “a bunch of dead old white guys” in pursuit of THEIR - EVERY US CITIZEN’S FREEDOM?! Once again, we know where this ends. It MUST BE STOPPED! Why do you think people like Gold & Aston have suddenly stfu? They know where this leads & they don’t pike it. They are probably sick to their stomachs that they ever supported it.

Western civilization developed by whites, the most FREE, AMAZING, WELCOMING & LOVING civilization IN TH WORLD, blamed for the sin of slavery when they not only didn’t create it (it’s rampantly stronger in the history of every other race & creed) BUT THEY ACTUALLY ABOLISHED IT FORCING THE REST OF THE WORLD TO FOLLOW SUIT!

EVEN TODAY THERE ARE OPEN AIR SLAVE MARKETS IN LIBYA! GET YOUR CASTRATED NEGRO FOR $100!!! ALL THANKS TO THEIR SAVIOR IN CHIEF OBAMA & HILLARY! Forgive them, Lord, for THEY (white liberals) know not what they’ve done.

These people are so stupid they don’t even care WHERE this nonsense ends. They just want power.

They don’t care about you.

They don’t care about me. They couldn’t care less.

Release a virus targeting boomers that are most likely to vote for Trump? “Sure, we are down with that,” they reply.

That doesn’t work? Attempt to start a Fuccn race war in Minnesota (BLUE AF) as they cover up a huge counterfeit money op? “SURE!!! WHY NOT?”

They don’t fuccn care about any of us & if you think they do you need your mental checcd!

There is something wrong when people lose their ob because they disagree with blm or say "all lives matter"
I seriously want to know where Gold* & Aston & whoever is at right now & why they’re not commenting. I really do. Where did they go? Are they (out of the blue) all the sudden worries bc they don’t like what they see going on in the USA? Well, good because it’s coming to a neighborhood near you soon! Fuccn idiots. I’ve been right all along about everything I’ve said on here regardless if it’s sports or not.

They can’t stomach the fact that they support a political party that is going to PURPOSEFULLY allow those 4 cops (including Chauvin) in MN TO WALK! I GUARANTEE THEY CRIED WATCHING THAT VIDEO JUST LIKE THE REST OF US! “GET YOUR FUCCN KNEE OFF HIS KNECK ALREADY,” I SCREAMED AT THE TV!! IT WAS SICKENING!!! I happen to know why they targeted him bc if you know anything about policing & prioritization it calls you know they don’t show up immediately over a counterfeit $20 bill & you know damn well that they don’t find the suspect there.

They were running a sophisticated counterfeit operation & the Feds were closing in on them. The cops like power too, you know?! Imagine that! Get it on camera, have some clowns involved, “no biggie!” Why do you think they burned down that precinct?

Mark my words these cops are gonna walk just in time for the election.

Where you at, Gold*? What about you, Aston? What about URedskin...?

Fuccn crickets

I seriously want to know where Gold* & Aston & whoever is at right now & why they’re not commenting. I really do. Where did they go? Are they (out of the blue) all the sudden worries bc they don’t like what they see going on in the USA? Well, good because it’s coming to a neighborhood near you soon! Fuccn idiots. I’ve been right all along about everything I’ve said on here regardless if it’s sports or not.

They can’t stomach the fact that they support a political party that is going to PURPOSEFULLY allow those 4 cops (including Chauvin) in MN TO WALK! I GUARANTEE THEY CRIED WATCHING THAT VIDEO JUST LIKE THE REST OF US! “GET YOUR FUCCN KNEE OFF HIS KNECK ALREADY,” I SCREAMED AT THE TV!! IT WAS SICKENING!!! I happen to know why they targeted him bc if you know anything about policing & prioritization it calls you know they don’t show up immediately over a counterfeit $20 bill & you know damn well that they don’t find the suspect there.

They were running a sophisticated counterfeit operation & the Feds were closing in on them. The cops like power too, you know?! Imagine that! Get it on camera, have some clowns involved, “no biggie!” Why do you think they burned down that precinct?

Fuccn crickets
Maybe they’re finally worrying about what really might happen... Fuccn idiots

I know the fact that I started this thread doesn’t mean I get to moderate it or anything, but I feel like I should tell you to chill a little bit Rippin. If your goal is to convince any of the people you’re calling out to consider your point of view, I doubt calling them names is going to help make them have an open ear to what you’re saying.

Fuccn crickets
The thing I find most disturbing is that my people go literally crazy when the media hypes a white guy killing a black guy yet my people say and do nothing about the Bill Gates led genocide via planned parenthood or black on black crime that together kills hundreds of thousands of black people each year. Chicago has turned literally into a mass killing grounds for black people but yet BLM says and does nothing to stop it. It’s disgusting and deplorable!
Just wait until after the election. No matter what the outcome, the Black vote will no longer be necessary to secure for future elections because the Hispanic population will have fully surpassed and outweigh the black population. We will be discarded by the Democratic Party like an old piece of clothing. Maybe that’s what we need As a race to finally wake up bc from my perspective, we have already reached the point of no return.

The thing I find most disturbing is that my people go literally crazy when the media hypes a white guy killing a black guy yet my people say and do nothing about the Bill Gates led genocide via planned parenthood or black on black crime that together kills hundreds of thousands of black people each year. Chicago has turned literally into a mass killing grounds for black people but yet BLM says and does nothing to stop it. It’s disgusting and deplorable!
Just wait until after the election. No matter what the outcome, the Black vote will no longer be necessary to secure for future elections because the Hispanic population will have fully surpassed and outweigh the black population. We will be discarded by the Democratic Party like an old piece of clothing. Maybe that’s what we need As a race to finally wake up bc from my perspective, we have already reached the point of no return.
This is very true. This is why they want to import so many refugees etc to this country. I say 10 year moratorium on all immigration with very few exceptions (ie vetted female fiancés or something of the ilk) because we can’t take this. It may be too late, I’m afraid.

A lot of people don’t know that I grew up in the black community, I grew up in North Tulsa & to this day I still rarely interact with any whites.

I have been through everything imaginable - both from the extremely positive to the extremely negative. I have witnessed countless friends die or end up in jail. I seriously don’t even know how many of my people have died in the streets or lost their lives to criminal temptation / got railroaded. I am very tired of it. It’s to the point I can’t even think about it very much bc it gives me anxiety yet I still volunteer, I still promote businesses & I still do everything I can in my spare time to help my community & somehow (hopefully) find a way to arrive at a solution for the gun violence.

It’s certainly NOT taking away the firearms as an armed society is a polite society. The places with the highest per capita gun ownership experience the lowest violent crime rates all across the country. Many will say this is due to rural areas being those places but even when you control for just firearm ownership (not counting how many one owns) it is still the same. Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country & it hasn’t worked there.

Can you imagine being elected president & having two terms, owning the White House & all the power in the world while turning your back on your hometown/community?! That’s what Obama did. Community organizer to senator to president that let his own city turn into a war zone. When their crimes are exposed people will see.

I’m convinced the answer is paying teachers/police more money to give them access to more qualified individuals. It also will require no longer incentivizing women (regardless of race) in poverty to not get married to (one of) the fathers of their children. Hungary is paying people to have children in wedlock & paying them extra if they have more than 2 children AND IT IS WORKING. Birth rates are tending upward there. Maybe that’s what we need to do.

We also have to stop rewarding bad behavior. Acting out is normal for kids/young teens but it CANNOT be encouraged! By that I mean it can’t be tolerated. I think back to what I said earlier about a kid failing a class or getting arrested & the mother blaming the teacher/cop. Those days are gone but we can change it back to the way it was when we were growing up in this country.

Whatever it is, you’re certainly correct that the pandering will very soon be to the Latino community & I hate to say that because if you import the third world, you become the third world. Black Americans have always been a part of American Culture - both good & bad. Latino countries are notorious for corruption. Even Spain is the most corrupt country in Western Europe & I say that with a heavy heart given my connections & close friends there.

Hopefully, we can find a way to right the (sinking) ship & to GoldenCaneKC or whoever started this thread: if you’re not taking all of this seriously, you need to be. I’ve noticed that far too many white people don’t care about the problems people like 90% of my friends (& myself, though I did sometimes get better treatment probably for being white) went through growing up until it winds up on THEIR FRONT DOOR. AND if you don’t believe the violence is coming for you & your livelihood at this rate you are truly living in a bubble. Like I said, even a blind man can see that the lines have been drawn, we are past that point; we are past the point of counting heads. This is a very scary & dangerous time. I’m afraid the critical mass/tipping point has already been reached.

And the worst part about it is we let stupid politicians who whispered sweet nothings into our ears do this to us by not only selling us out to China but also by allowing millions on millions on millions of both legal & illegal immigrants into this country BECAUSE THEY KNOW NON-WHITES VOTE MORE THAN 2-1 DEMOCRAT! It is truly sickening the things these people have done (both Dems & Republicans) to enrich themselves while destroying the middle class, destroying real wage growth, destroying our culture, destroying our universities (they’re now Confucius institutes - just look at how many professors are being arrested for giving info to China/working on behalf of China) & giving preference to people not even born in the USA ALL THE WHILE COMMITTING CRIMES PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!!!

Don’t believe that one? Look up Laura Silsby. She was a top Hillary Clinton adviser/aide who was CAUGHT trafficking dozens of kids into the Dominican Republic WITHOUT PAPERS! Look up Klaus Eberwein - former Haitian gov’t official who took the time to fly to the USA to testify against Hillary. He got Arkancided one day before testifying. The crimes are so sick I don’t think I can even post them on here. But I’ve seen the evidence. It’s real.

I don't even know how to respond to this. It's just a bunch of non sequiter.
You are the reason why white liberals are the worst. This is seriously one of the better examples. A black man speak truth, doesn’t even say he supports Trump yet you call it “a bunch of non sequitirs”... and, of course, you don’t know how to respond. You are a closed minded luni libtard. LIBERATE THE MINDS OF THE LIBTARDS!

What’s also sad is here we have another one. I’ll make another post about it but this Rayshard Brooks shooting was completely justified. Had he hit that younger officer in the face with that taser no only could it have killed him, he still could’ve got his firearm & killed both cops. Another Arbery. This is nonsense.

I saw an interview of someone with an example of how I am guilty of systemic racism.

My neighbor tells me he refuses to go to a wedding because the groom is black. If I say nothing to him, I am committing systemic racism.

Why? This is his opinion, right or wrong , he has that right.

I saw an interview of someone with an example of how I am guilty of systemic racism.

My neighbor tells me he refuses to go to a wedding because the groom is black. If I say nothing to him, I am committing systemic racism.

He is wrong headed and his opinion antiquated. Your best defense is that it is none of your business, but to carry much weight you should never offer your opinion on anything that is none of your business. We know that is not true.

Reactions: Clong83a and Rippin
This is a wrong statement, period. It is aquiescing to racist views, by constantly not making a comment on statements like that. Especially if there are young children who hear the comment and no rebuttal. My family has several different levels of racism in it, from overt to passive. I had to choose when to make a statement, and when not to. But I did not always keep my mouth shut. It is a judgement call whether to comment or not. You have to pick your battles, but to consistently never comment is definitely allowing systemic racism to flourish. It takes courage and wisdom to pick your battles among friends, family, and work related situations.

In the face of racism that is already ingrained in somebody, the only real chance at changing that racism is a generation or two down the line. The only way anyone can help that problem with somebody who is already racist, is to join the voices in the wilderness. A chorus can be enough to shame that person into keeping their mouth shut in many public situations. You'll never change their mind. But the masses can shut them up some of the time. Some of the time can turn into most of the time and/or all of the time in two, three, four generations.

You can't "commit" systematic racism. You can only accept it or try to change it. It's more like lying by omission. By staying quiet in the face of blatant bigotry, you conduct a moral misdeed.

I would tell him that he has a bigoted opinion. At least he should be called out on it. I agree with G$$$ that there are certainly times to pick your battles, but this might be one of them. I'll let some things slide, considering I know how different my viewpoints can be from those in the conservative states I've lived in... but at some point you need to draw a line and a line for me is racism against someone who has done nothing but want to get married to someone he loves.

Last edited:
This is a wrong statement, period. It is aquiescing to racist views, by constantly not making a comment on statements like that. Especially if there are young children who hear the comment and no rebuttal. My family has several different levels of racism in it, from overt to passive. I had to choose when to make a statement, and when not to. But I did not always keep my mouth shut. It is a judgement call whether to comment or not. You have to pick your battles, but to consistently never comment is definitely allowing systemic racism to flourish. It takes courage and wisdom to pick your battles among friends, family, and work related situations.

In the face of racism that is already ingrained in somebody, the only real chance at changing that racism is a generation or two down the line. The only way anyone can help that problem with somebody who is already racist, is to join the voices in the wilderness. A chorus can be enough to shame that person into keeping their mouth shut in many public situations. You'll never change their mind. But the masses can shut them up some of the time. Some of the time can turn into most of the time and/or all of the time in two, three, four generations.
Systemic systems of structural institutions! White kids always get more football & basketball offers than black kids!!! IT IS SO SYSTEMICALLY STRUCTURAL OF SYSTEM INSTITUTIONS!!! WE MUST DO SOMETHING!!! BURN EVERYTHING DOWN EXCEPT THE FOOTBALL STADIUMS & BASKETBALL ARENAS UNTIL THE BLACK KIDS GET AS MANY OR MORE FBALL/BBALL SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS THAN THE WHITE KIDS!!!!

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THE WHITE KIDS GET MORE FBALL/B-BALL SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS THAN THE BLACK KIDS WHEN THE WHITE KIDS COMMIT WAY HIGHER VIOLENT CRIME RATES ON CAMPUS ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO SEXUAL ABUSE/RAPE!!!! NO MORE OFFERING WHITE ATHLETES THEY ARE DANGEROUS!!! THE WHITE STUDENT ATHLETES ALWAYS B THUGGIN LIKE IT’S LEGAL, SELLING/DOING DRUGS, FUCCN ALL THE BLACC GIRLS, RAPING BLACC GIRLS, ROBBING/STEALING FROM/BURGLARIZING THE BLACC STUDENTS!!

You can't "commit" systematic racism. You can only accept it or try to change it. It's more like lying by omission. By staying quiet in the face of blatant bigotry, you conduct a moral misdeed.

I would tell him that he has a bigoted opinion. At least he should be called out on it. I agree with G$$$ that there are certainly times to pick your battles, but this might be one of them. I'll let some things slide, considering I know how different my viewpoints can be from those in the conservative states I've lived in... but at some point you need to draw a line and a line for me is racism against someone who has done nothing but want to get married to someone he loves.
Yes, it is always correct to covet that thy neighbor not be racist. I agree.

The disputes betwixt neighbors ALWAYS BE THE BEST BATTLES TO PICC! IT NEVER TURNS INTO VIOLENT HELL WHEN YOU PICC THE BATTLE WITH THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR WITH WHOM YOU DISAGREE!!!

When it comes down to a picking your battle *cough* I’m sorries, PICCING your battle between a family member/someone close to you & PICCING your battle WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR, ALWAYS PICC YOUR NEIGHBOR AS THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE YO LIFE A LIVIN HELL! YA HEARD ME?!

Errbody & I DO MEAN ERRBODY KNOW THAT NEIGHBOR FEUDS NEVER TURN VIOLENT! THE NEIGHBOR ALWAYS B MORE PU$$Y THAN YO FAM OR YO FRIEND! JAH HERD ME?!

In all seriousness he does have that right. I wouldn’t say a thing to him about it. Let the fools act a fool.

He is wrong headed and his opinion antiquated. Your best defense is that it is none of your business, but to carry much weight you should never offer your opinion on anything that is none of your business. We know that is not true.
This. Leave it alone. I keep telling you white liberals that y’all b the worst ones! When it comes down to it y’all always have to bend the knee to this bs woke outrage / mob mentality. It’s terrible. This fool is a bigger pu$$y than his neighbor - at least his neighbor has the guts/naïveté/ignorance to state what is true in this current climate/environment.

Speaking of the climate, I guess this is what they meant when they said we need to address “climate change.” They didn’t tell us they wanted to change the climate away from the direction we were headed.

In which direction are we headed now? Is it better than before this new wave of white liberal peoples bending the knee to their “white privilege” & outright stating that they take responsibility for the actions of one cop? Or for their privilege?

Seriously, are we now finally headed in the correct direction?

This is seriously why white liberals are the worst, BY FAR!

As I’ve said before, we know where this ends. Stop fueling it bc is your bitchmade guilt of being white! What are the Alt right supposed to do with the mixed kids? Are they going to kill half of them & keep the other half when it starts? Who is going to guard the physical copies of the Bible & Constituion? Denzel Washington??

Y’all need to wake up ASAP!!! We know where this ends & you Fuccn white liberals are doing the worst by acting like where we’re headed is “just fine, it’s all good & gravy, we goin end up in a better place” STFU & ACT LIKE AN ADULT!!! WE KNOW WHERE THIS ENDS!! IF IT CONTINUES WE GOIN LOOK BACC AT HISTORY & I SWEAR IT GOIN BE ON YALL WHITE LIBERALS, NOT “ORANGE MAN BAD,” FOR NOT JUST ALLOWING THE RACIAL HATRED TO FOMENT BUT SPEWING IT FUELING IT & FANNING THE FLAMES!!!

First, we don't know if this is real or hypothetical. With tufan we never know what he is up to.

Second, we all pick our friends. This "neighbor" would be one that I simply cut from the herd. If he made the statement, he isn't going to change but I don't have to be around him.

First, we don't know if this is real or hypothetical. With tufan we never know what he is up to.

Second, we all pick our friends. This "neighbor" would be one that I simply cut from the herd. If he made the statement, he isn't going to change but I don't have to be around him.
Exactly. That post of his (Aston) which you quoted has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read & I’m not even exaggerating.

Like I said, systemic systems of institutional structures or whatever the saying is. Systemic systems of structural institutions. Systemic systems of institutional systems... fucc it, I give up. You get the point.

Why is Merriam Webster changing the definition of racism? Bc some 22 year old blacc girl complained & they’re required to bend the knee to this girl who is just a shining beacon of intellectual hope for future generations? No. I say no. As in HARD PASS, HARD NO! M

This is what they do. Let’s get to systemic. All colleges are now truly teaching students to systemically seek out grievances on every level. Everything is a sign of/indication of/represents their oppression for who they are UNLESS the student is a straight white male. This is from where identity politics has been borne. They are truly taught to constantly seek out grievances. Everything is racist or sexist or ableist or whatever “ist/ism” they’ve been taught.

Everything is racist, this is what they’ve been taught. Christopher Colombia? Racist. Thomas Jefferson? Racist. The men who fought for their (the students’) freedom by planting the seeds of trees of freedom whose the shade under which they would never sit? Racist. Healthy fast food? Wendy’s?! OH THAT’S DEFINITELY FUCCN RACIST!! BURN IT DOWN!!!

These people (especially white liberals) don’t realize how far back the Bushes/Clinton/Obama’s set us. I’m a young man & I fear I won’t live to see the day from which we as a nation recover. I’m serious. This is so deadly serious & they don’t even know it. Especially the white liberals they are the worst - where were they when my friends died?! They could’ve came to the funeral or virtue signaled by protesting in the streets! No, they don’t care about the blacc community. They couldn’t give a shyt. They care about getting their selfies to show everyone they know that “they care” when they’re really just pretending & having fun. Fucc them

I have life long 95 year old friend who still works and cares for others. She is a solid Democrat but would not vote for bho because he was black. Now do I quit having her as a friend or confront her opinion?

Last edited:
I have life long 95 year old friend who still works and cares for others. She is a solid Democrat but would not vote for bho because he was black. Now do I quit having her as a friend or confront her opinion?

Last edited:
Actually paying the police more is the answer. Make it a real career option for college graduates & you get more qualified officers. Same with teachers.
This may be the 1st coherent argument you've ever made on here.

Pick your battles. That 95 year old is probably as predudiced as the day is long. You might mention what she said to a child, as wrong, out of her presence. But that is a battle that serves no greater purpose. Even children of a younger age can realize she came from a different time, and her views on race are incorrect.

False dichotomy. You don't have to stop having her as a friend. Nor do you have to call her a bigot and start an argument. Nor do you have to be silent. You can politely disagree and say that you don't think race matters when electing an official, and decline to discuss the issue further. That would have the same effect, and maybe even a more impactful one. She will hear polite resistance to her views instead of silence. The more she hears that kind of resistance, the more she will be influenced to either change or at least recognize her opinions are no longer mainstream and keep them to herself. If all she hears is silence....

False dichotomy. You don't have to stop having her as a friend. Nor do you have to call her a bigot and start an argument. Nor do you have to be silent. You can politely disagree and say that you don't think race matters when electing an official, and decline to discuss the issue further. That would have the same effect, and maybe even a more impactful one. She will hear polite resistance to her views instead of silence. The more she hears that kind of resistance, the more she will be influenced to either change or at least recognize her opinions are no longer mainstream and keep them to herself. If all she hears is silence....
Oh did I mention that she was married to a full blood Chickasaw?

Should you have?
The Chickasaw tribe had African American slaves generations back. What does that add to the equation. So her husband might have inherited prejudices from many generations ago, and they shared the incorrect view that black americans were inferior. Just makes one more thing they might have agreed upon, or failed to disagree on. So what.

This may be the 1st coherent argument you've ever made on here.
Then why is the left determined to defund & dismantle police? They want civil unrest... why do they want civil unrest?

Pick your battles. That 95 year old is probably as predudiced as the day is long. You might mention what she said to a child, as wrong, out of her presence. But that is a battle that serves no greater purpose. Even children of a younger age can realize she came from a different time, and her views on race are incorrect.

This is what I’m talking about when I say the left is Godless. They now worship this new non-theistic religion that is everything is racist & everyone is a victim & there is oppression everywhere. The only ones not oppressed? Straight white males - EVERYONE ELSE is oppressed.

What happens when you solve a problem? The problem is solved but what happens when you solve a problem that gave you power over others? Do you come up with a new one OR do you tell those same people who gave you power that the problem still exists? Giving it a new definition even... would that help? You’re falling for it. Don’t.

You guys can call me a not-see, because I am going to be pointing out what you guys are NOT SEEING for the rest of my days.

This is what I’m talking about when I say the left is Godless. They now worship this new non-theistic religion that is everything is racist & everyone is a victim & there is oppression everywhere. The only ones not oppressed? Straight white males - EVERYONE ELSE is oppressed.

What happens when you solve a problem? The problem is solved but what happens when you solve a problem that gave you power over others? Do you come up with a new one OR do you tell those same people who gave you power that the problem still exists? Giving it a new definition even... would that help? You’re falling for it. Don’t.

You guys can call me a not-see, because I am going to be pointing out what you guys are NOT SEEING for the rest of my days.
This is why these Terminal Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers need to hear the truth politely everywhere they turn.

The police are not racist. What’s going to happen to you or your daughter or your niece when you call 911 & the police don’t come to the rescue? Do you have a daughter? Do you have a... YOU KNOW WHAT?! I HAVE A FUCCN NIECE!!! I HAVE TWO OF THEM!! YOU DO NOT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT THEM NOR ANY YOU MAY HAVE IF YOU VOTE DEM

So you posess no distaste, anmosity or bias against anyone. Except me.
How
This person is Godless. He didn’t come up with the Chickasaw thing out of nowhere he watched that Fuccn video I posted showing that Don Cheadle’s ancestors were slaves of Chickasaw Nation slave owners. IF he were slick (he’s not) he would’ve said any other tribe - Cherokee Pawnee Osage Sioux Seminole LITERALLY ANY OF THEM! He’s making this shyt up just to try & prove some type of gotcha point that doesn’t really exist but in his mind it does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT