ADVERTISEMENT

I already pointed out Madison Harris - let’s go to the other side of the country for Dr Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/beth-p...daughters-boyfriend-khari-sanford-police-say/

According to the criminal complaint, Sanford's girlfriend was the daughter of the victims, Dr. Beth Potter, 52, and her husband, 57-year-old Robin Carre. Joggers found the victims at the arboretum, a research and popular recreational area, near the Madison campus on March 31.

Are we (not just white people but especially white people) as a society going to speak up & say enough is enough? This keeps happening. Look at interracial murders for yourself if you don’t believe it. Seriously, go to the fbi website & read the stats for yourself. Over 80% of murders involving a white/black victim are cases of black on white crime.

It is everyone’s duty to speak out about this as the local news to national news isn’t telling us the truth. They are part of the cause of this alarming trend as they prefer to not appear to be racist by telling the facts instead of doing their job & telling us the facts so we can address the issue. Ignoring this will not go away. “White guilt” is not real - they foisted it on you bleeding heart liberals when in reality white people are by far the most giving, most generous, most caring & most accepting of ALL RACES ON THE ENTIRE PLANET!

If you care about these young black men’s lives, if you care that they don’t fall victim to gun violence, if you care that other white people don’t fall victim to this black on white violence that is wildly out of proportion THEN IT IS YOUR DUTY TO SPEAK UP ABOUT IT! If you don’t you are contributing to the thousands upon thousands of young black men that are going to prison for life at such young ages!

The trend only exists in your noggin and at the behest of your search phrases.

I hesitate to call it a brain...

The trend only exists in your noggin and at the behest of your search phrases.

I hesitate to call it a brain...
Colin Flaherty. White Girl Bleed a Lot. Don’t Make The Black Kids Angry. Read.

I don’t pretend to know why over 80% of violent interracial crimes are black on white. I do care that the media doesn’t tell us the truth about what’s happening. It’s so bad that Jussie Smollett still thinks he can get away with faking a white on black hate crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT