ADVERTISEMENT

#AllBlackLivesMatter

GoldenCaneKC

I.T.S. Junior
Jul 3, 2006
Number of Unarmed Black Lives ended by Police in 2017 (USA): 48

Number of Unarmed Black Lives ended by Planned Parenthood in 2017 (USA): 112,560

#AllBlackLivesMatter

Sources:
48 unarmed black people killed by police in 2017 - https://www.diversityinc.com/data-police-disproportionately-killed-black-people-2017/

402,000 abortions performed by Planned Parenthood in 2017 - https://www.plannedparenthood.org/u...90-733c01ee8148/190124-annualreport18-p03.pdf

28% of abortions performed on black women in 2017 - https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states

Last edited:
Number of Unarmed Black Lives ended by police in 2017 (USA): 48

Number of Black Lives ended by murder at the hands of a fellow black person in 2017 (USA): 6,948

#AllBlackLivesMatter

Sources:
48 unarmed black people killed by police in 2017 - https://www.diversityinc.com/data-police-disproportionately-killed-black-people-2017/

7,851 total murders of black people in the US in 2017 - https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....017/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1.xls

88.5% of black people murdered in the US in 2017 were murdered by other black people - https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....017/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Reactions: 4tu2

Number of Unarmed Black Lives ended by Planned Parenthood in 2017 (USA): 112,560

#AllBlackLivesMatter

Sources:

402,000 abortions performed by Planned Parenthood in 2017 - https://www.plannedparenthood.org/u...90-733c01ee8148/190124-annualreport18-p03.pdf

28% of abortions performed on black women in 2017 - https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states
Finally. Someone with some facts #NoMoreEmotions

#AllBlackLivesMatter

Sources:

Finally. Someone with some facts #NoMoreEmotions
Spoken like a couple guys who really don't get it.
what don’t we get?

Get what?

Is there something wrong with the statistics I cited?
Oh I can keep going. I’ve got more from where you started. What Aston doesn’t “get” is that 93% of violent black/white interracial crimes involve a white victim - meaning 93% of the time the perp is black & victim white.

People like him don’t stop to think critically about the facts. He thinks black people being murdered by the police is a real thing. Hold up, it is a real thing, but it is significantly insignificant. Last year a grand total of 10 unarmed blacks were killed by the police. Of those, 5 were 100% justified (as in I wouldn’t even try to investigate them bc they were so blatantly justified,) 3 were ultimately justified at officer discretion (meaning the officers were in fear foe their lives & there is no proof they weren’t) & of the other 2 which were bad shootings both have been suspended or fired & one of those involves an officer that was not just fired but also charged criminally for what he did.

What you have to understand is these people (like Aston) want white ok black racism to exist so bad they would love to go out of their way to prove that it exists. The problem is it doesn’t exist. It is a hoax.

Would you like to know what type of racism does exist? Black on white racism. Yes, I said it. I said it because it’s friggin true & it’s not hard to prove at all. I just provided the statistics (thank you, FBI UCR) on interracial crime between whites & blacks. Yet, while white people are doing awesome (I mean straight up AWESOME as in there is ass kicking being laid upon almost every other race) they’d rather point out a small amount of examples that ARE BAD, LOOK BAD & are CONDEMNED by 99% of everyone AND USE THOSE LESS THAN 0.01% OF CRIMES AS THE RULE! Not the EXCEPTION BUT HE RULE! These people are nuts, they want to be victims & if they can’t be victims well by God they will side with the perceived victims (in this case blacks). They don’t care about the statistics. They think facts don’t mean anything unless the facts reinforce their opinions (which means their feelings).

Have fun at the führer’s rally on Juneteenth.
Ok, don’t quite get that one. Maybe there’s an unintentional misspelling? Because the PRESIDENT, YOUR PRESIDENT CERTAINLY HAS UNLEASHED A LEVEL OF FURY ON THE DEMOCRATS THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HISTORIC!

Ok, don’t quite get that one. Maybe there’s an unintentional misspelling? Because the PRESIDENT, YOUR PRESIDENT CERTAINLY HAS UNLEASHED A LEVEL OF FURY ON THE DEMOCRATS THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HISTORIC!
Ah. Tone deaf and delusional. Just like your cult leader. Hint: don’t drink the Kool-Aid.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Have fun at the führer’s rally on Juneteenth.
lmao the Dems are actually calling for the disbanding (they sometimes say defunding but they mean dismantling) OF THE POLICE! THIS IS THE SAME PARTY THAT WANTS TO STRICTLY PROHIBIT ALL FIREARMS! LMAO I SERIOUSLY JOKED ABOUT THIS AS A PARODY YEARS AGO WHEN THEY STARTED SAYING “ABOLISH ICE!” LMAO I SAID TO MY FRIENDS “just watch, next they’ll be saying ‘ABOLISH THE POLICE!’” I was joking, of course. But no, they’re serious. Make no mistake, they want you dead. little

However, little do they know white people aren’t going anywhere. I’m sure that makes them uncomfortable, but firearms make them uncomfortable.

I love watching liberals squirm & not only eat their own but get cancelled as journalists for something they did over a decade ago. Those libtard “journos” always take it lying down, too. They say some bs like “I’m going to learn from this, I was wrong & am determined to listen learn & become a better person!” LMAO WTF YOU HAD 12 years to learn from it! It’s so stupid. All of it. This is hell, people. Welcome to hell.

it’s also funny because conservatives hear/read about lefties talking about a second civil war & we just laugh. We seriously laugh. Because we would DESTROY ALL OF THESE BLUE PINK & PURPLE HAIRED IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY ARE READY FOR COMBAT (they’re not the submit faster than a 125lb HS freshman wrestler on the mat) WHEN THEY ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT!

Ah. Tone deaf and delusional. Just like your cult leader. Hint: don’t drink the Kool-Aid.
Do you need more stats? Here’s a couple. 13% of the population is black. That 13% is consistently responsible for >52% of homicides. Consistently.

Here’s another one: black men are far more likely to be killed by another black man than a cop. Cops, on the other hand, are 18x more likely to be killed by a black man than a white man. I can seriously go all day. Should I? The facts are just so devastating for the libs I’m actually tempted to do so.

Umm I drink kool así & learned to make it at my black friend’s house. That’s wayyysissss

LMAO now they want to freak out. Thanks, Obama for that NDAA. We are now using it against violent, hateful left wing extremists.

LMAO “YOU FOLLOW US YOU WILL GET SHOT!” LMAO I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!! I LOVE IT! I COULD WATCH THAT ALL DAY LMAO

lmao the Dems are actually calling for the disbanding (they sometimes say defunding but they mean dismantling) OF THE POLICE! THIS IS THE SAME PARTY THAT WANTS TO STRICTLY PROHIBIT ALL FIREARMS! LMAO I SERIOUSLY JOKED ABOUT THIS AS A PARODY YEARS AGO WHEN THEY STARTED SAYING “ABOLISH ICE!” LMAO I SAID TO MY FRIENDS “just watch, next they’ll be saying ‘ABOLISH THE POLICE!’” I was joking, of course. But no, they’re serious. Make no mistake, they want you dead. little

However, little do they know white people aren’t going anywhere. I’m sure that makes them uncomfortable, but firearms make them uncomfortable.

I love watching liberals squirm & not only eat their own but get cancelled as journalists for something they did over a decade ago. Those libtard “journos” always take it lying down, too. They say some bs like “I’m going to learn from this, I was wrong & am determined to listen learn & become a better person!” LMAO WTF YOU HAD 12 years to learn from it! It’s so stupid. All of it. This is hell, people. Welcome to hell.

it’s also funny because conservatives hear/read about lefties talking about a second civil war & we just laugh. We seriously laugh. Because we would DESTROY ALL OF THESE BLUE PINK & PURPLE HAIRED IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY ARE READY FOR COMBAT (they’re not the submit faster than a 125lb HS freshman wrestler on the mat) WHEN THEY ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT!
Don't be the brainwashed moron you present yourself to be. While the phrase "Defund the police" sounds terrible, if you actually read more about it, the groups are pushing for funding to be allocated to other areas of social well-being like mental health and homelessness to reduce some of the pressure on police. In some places, they are calling for a complete reset of the police forces because the unions have gotten out of hand. Hitting the reset button allows them to rid themselves of the bad apple cops and start anew with new policies. There is no guarantee this will work as with any other number of reforms that have seen a reset over the last 20 years.

But you go ahead....go worship your Fuhrer next week and catch the COVID. As one news report called it this AM, "a startling surge in COVID cases"...almost all southern red states who pushed the reopen button too early. GUARANTEE the next highest number of daily cases will be reported 2 weeks from now and mostly in Tulsa and the contact traces will point to those who attended the Nazi rally and those who show up to protest the Great Pumpkin

Reallocating the budget for police actually can address things that they are not well suited for such as dealing with mental health issues, homelessness, and the like. It will help to demilitarize the police as well, since it is appalling that they are using military and chemical weapons on our own citizens.

Reallocating the budget for police actually can address things that they are not well suited for such as dealing with mental health issues, homelessness, and the like. It will help to demilitarize the police as well, since it is appalling that they are using military and chemical weapons on our own citizens.
I am not against the police as a whole but when the dept. as a whole cannot see the black eye the bad apples give them, then it's time to reorganize, reset, etc. PDs can't think the Derek Chauvins Nd the Buffalo PD riot squad are what the job is about.

Biden should push the # ReformNow, it's a much better way to present what is actually trying to be accomplished.

I honestly think they're going to have Trump give a civil rights type speech in Tulsa and mention the riots. They know they're trending down significantly since this all began.

In regards to pointing out the stats of black abortions of black on black violence: Abortions are a completely separate issue and calling them murders is not something that the bulk of the US would agree with.

As far as the black on black violence goes.... no one is arguing that black on black violence isn't bad. The thing about black on black of violence is that the justice system eagerly punishes the perpetrators of black on black violence. The problem that people are pointing out is that cops are largely immune from repercussion even when they act criminally and those criminal actions by police officers disproportionately effect the African American community.

Abortions are a completely separate issue and calling them murders is not something that the bulk of the US would agree with.

I didn’t call them murders. As far as them being a completely separate issue...I disagree. If the slogan is “Black Lives Matter”, the fact that Planned Parenthood is ending 2,345 times as many unarmed black lived as compared to the police seems very relevant as far as where the attention should be focused in order to make the biggest difference.

As far as the black on black violence goes.... no one is arguing that black on black violence isn't bad. The thing about black on black of violence is that the justice system eagerly punishes the perpetrators of black on black violence. The problem that people are pointing out is that cops are largely immune from repercussion even when they act criminally and those criminal actions by police officers disproportionately effect the African American community.

I’m totally on board for eliminating or dramatically scaling back qualified immunity for police officers...have been for a long time.

I’m also on board for eliminating or dramatically scaling back the ability of police unions to protect the bad apples from being punished or fired...have been for a long time.

Also, I would point out that it does not appear that Derrick Chauvin is “largely immune” from the repercussions of his criminal behavior. Also, can you cite your sources on the claim that “criminal actions by police officers disproportionately effect the African American community.” (Honest request. I have tried to cite my sources for every factual claim that I have made, and have also tried to use primary source documents as much as possible. IMO, citing your sources makes the conversation much more profitable/civil.)

Again, if the slogan is “Black Lives Matter”, I think it makes sense to focus a relatively proportionate amount of attention to each of the unjust causes of black lives being ended that exist in our society in order to make the biggest difference.

I didn’t call them murders. As far as them being a completely separate issue...I disagree. If the slogan is “Black Lives Matter”, the fact that Planned Parenthood is ending 2,345 times as many unarmed black lived as compared to the police seems very relevant as far as where the attention should be focused in order to make the biggest difference.

I’m totally on board for eliminating or dramatically scaling back qualified immunity for police officers...have been for a long time.

I’m also on board for eliminating or dramatically scaling back the ability of police unions to protect the bad apples from being punished or fired...have been for a long time.

Also, I would point out that it does not appear that Derrick Chauvin is “largely immune” from the repercussions of his criminal behavior. Also, can you cite your sources on the claim that “criminal actions by police officers disproportionately effect the African American community.” (Honest request. I have tried to cite my sources for every factual claim that I have made, and have also tried to use primary source documents as much as possible. IMO, citing your sources makes the conversation much more profitable/civil.)

Again, if the slogan is “Black Lives Matter”, I think it makes sense to focus a relatively proportionate amount of attention to each of the unjust causes of black lives being ended that exist in our society in order to make the biggest difference.
I don't care that you cite your sources when your using facts that don't have anything to do with the actual tension that we're seeing. Bringing up abortions just ruins your argument. Abortions have nothing to do with black lives or white lives. If anything, promoting this largely impoverished communities to NOT have abortions would just burden the community further. Not to mention the kids that might be born if the mothers chose to keep them would be living through the same sorts of injustices that their parents are fighting against. Talking about abortions in the black community (or any community) usually requires talking about how those communities are socioeconomically disadvantaged enough that the parents don't want to bring a child into them.

As to Derrick Chauvin, he was recorded killing a man and he wasn't arrested for another 4 days. Do you think if they had video evidence of George Floyd killing somebody on a public street and somebody called 911 on him, that the police wouldn't have made an arrest that same hour? Moreover, he was initially undercharged and if it hadn't been for the massive #BlackLivesMatter protests you can bet that he would have gotten a lot less punishment than he has so far.

I honestly think they're going to have Trump give a civil rights type speech in Tulsa and mention the riots. They know they're trending down significantly since this all began.

In regards to pointing out the stats of black abortions of black on black violence: Abortions are a completely separate issue and calling them murders is not something that the bulk of the US would agree with.

When most of germany agreed with hitler, did that make it morally right to kill jews? Just because people dont think abortion is murder doesnt make it not. When a woman is pregnant she doesnt celebrate because she has a clump of cells. She celebrates because she has a human being alive in her.

When most of germany agreed with hitler, did that make it morally right to kill jews? Just because people dont think abortion is murder doesnt make it not. When a woman is pregnant she doesnt celebrate because she has a clump of cells. She celebrates because she has a human being alive in her.
Many women who get pregnant don't celebrate at all. In fact they're distraught. That's the friggin point you apparently don't get.

We're only 2 months removed from some political figures telling us that we should be willing to give up our elders to a disease to preserve the economy and that they should gladly allow themselves to go. I'd say that's a lot closer to Nazi Germany than getting rid of a group of cells that doesn't yet have the cognitive ability of a goldfish.

Bringing up abortions just ruins your argument.

My argument is that every black life is inherently valuable, so I do not see how bringing up abortion, which ends hundreds of thousands of black lives in America every year, ruins that argument.

If anything, promoting this largely impoverished communities to NOT have abortions would just burden the community further.

I view every nascent human life as a source of incredible untapped potential, not as a burden.

Not to mention the kids that might be born if the mothers chose to keep them would be living through the same sorts of injustices that their parents are fighting against.

This statement seems to imply that it is better to have your life ended than to live in modern day America as a black person. Is that your view?

As to Derrick Chauvin, he was recorded killing a man and he wasn't arrested for another 4 days. Do you think if they had video evidence of George Floyd killing somebody on a public street and somebody called 911 on him, that the police wouldn't have made an arrest that same hour?

Yes, I believe that if there was video evidence of George Floyd killing somebody on a public street and somebody called 911 on him, that he would be arrested that same hour. Also, if there was video evidence of a white civilian killing somebody on a public street and somebody called 911 on him, I believe the police would arrest him within the hour as well.

Similarly, if George Floyd was a black police officer who killed a white suspect by forcibly detaining them on a public street, I believe that the process would have played out very similarly to how it did in respect to Derrick Chauvin: suspension pending investigation/autopsy, followed by an arrest when the DA determined that there was sufficient evidence to move forward with charges.

So IMO, the delay was more a function of the roles of the people involved, not the races of the people involved.

Many women who get pregnant don't celebrate at all. In fact they're distraught. That's the friggin point you apparently don't get.

The fact that a person is distraught does not give them the moral right to end the life of another human.

I'd say that's a lot closer to Nazi Germany than getting rid of a group of cells that doesn't yet have the cognitive ability of a goldfish.

"Getting rid of a group of cells that doesn't yet have the cognitive ability of a goldfish" is a euphemism for "ending a human life".

Is it alive? If not, what is it?
Is it human? If not, what is it?
Does abortion end its life? If not, what does it do?

Reactions: 4tu2 and maverickfp
My argument is that every black life is inherently valuable, so I do not see how bringing up abortion, which ends hundreds of thousands of black lives in America every year, ruins that argument.

I view every nascent human life as a source of incredible untapped potential, not as a burden.

This statement seems to imply that it is better to have your life ended than to live in modern day America as a black person. Is that your view?

Yes, I believe that if there was video evidence of George Floyd killing somebody on a public street and somebody called 911 on him, that he would be arrested that same hour. Also, if there was video evidence of a white civilian killing somebody on a public street and somebody called 911 on him, I believe the police would arrest him within the hour as well.

Similarly, if George Floyd was a black police officer who killed a white suspect by forcibly detaining them on a public street, I believe that the process would have played out very similarly to how it did in respect to Derrick Chauvin: suspension pending investigation/autopsy, followed by an arrest when the DA determined that there was sufficient evidence to move forward with charges.

So IMO, the delay was more a function of the roles of the people involved, not the races of the people involved.

The fact that a person is distraught does not give them the moral right to end the life of another human.

"Getting rid of a group of cells that doesn't yet have the cognitive ability of a goldfish" is a euphemism for "ending a human life".

Is it alive? If not, what is it?
Is it human? If not, what is it?
Does abortion end its life? If not, what does it do?
Abortion is not an equivalent of murder any more than not paying your workers is the equivalent of murder. In both cases you're disallowing a life with potential from prospering, but you're doing so so that your life might prosper. The only difference is that when you don't pay your workers enough, an actual being with the self awareness suffers physical, mental, or emotional anguish, whereas an aborted fetus doesn't suffer any of those things.

The ability of an organism to have self awareness, cognizance, and emotional / empathetic relationships at the time that the organism is terminated is considered in our society. If we were to treat all life the same that has an equal or greater amount of those characteristics that define life as does a fetus then we wouldn't allow the euthanasia of dogs, cats, or horses, and we wouldn't eat meat. In fact, dogs have far more self awareness, cognizance, and ability to effect emotional relationships than an unborn group of cells does.

Just because you view each potential life as a blessing and not a curse, doesn't mean that the parents who are saddled with 18 years of struggle will agree with you. (Same goes for the children who are forced to struggle as they grow up)

My argument isn't that it's better for a black person to be aborted than to be alive in America. My argument is that there are better times to choose to raise a family than right now for many parents. Just because you CAN have a child doesn't mean you should feel that you HAVE to. And that goes doubly for people who live in a society that treats them more poorly than their fellow citizens in terms of social justice and economic prosperity. I hope that someday these downtrodden folks will overcome the flaws in our society and be in a more stable position to have children. I hope that they are able to dedicate more time, resources, and affection to them than they could have if they were saddled with the children at a time in their lives when they were forced to struggle through oppression and / or poverty.

On the matter of Chauvin not being arrested for days after the video leaked of him killing a man. Police should be held to the same standard as all other civilians in terms of justice. The cops don't wait to arrest people who shoot people or stab people or strangle people when they have reasonable cause to believe that the suspect actually killed the person. The same standard should apply to officers. They should be immediately arrested on suspicion of murder.

In this case, they let a suspected murderer loose on the streets for 4 days after they were given footage of him murdering someone. I don't know how you can be in support of that.

Finally, I noticed that you (GoldenCane) neglected to address the fact that your (apparently supported?) Republican officials told tens of thousands of elderly that their lives were expendable to save the economy.

Abortion is not an equivalent of murder any more than not paying your workers is the equivalent of murder. In both cases you're disallowing a life with potential from prospering, but you're doing so so that your life might prosper. The only difference is that when you don't pay your workers enough, an actual being with the self awareness suffers physical, mental, or emotional anguish, whereas an aborted fetus doesn't suffer any of those things.

I couldn't disagree more with the suggestion that abortion and not paying your workers are similar (and seeming to suggest that not paying your workers is actually worse).

The ability of an organism to have self awareness, cognizance, and emotional / empathetic relationships at the time that the organism is terminated is considered in our society. If we were to treat all life the same that has an equal or greater amount of those characteristics that define life as does a fetus then we wouldn't allow the euthanasia of dogs, cats, or horses, and we wouldn't eat meat. In fact, dogs have far more self awareness, cognizance, and ability to effect emotional relationships than an unborn group of cells does.

I'm not arguing to treat all life the same. I'm not arguing that what makes a life valuable is the level of awareness, cognizance, and emotional / empathetic relationships it has. I'm arguing that a human life is inherently valuable because it is human. Any other definition of what characteristics make a human life valuable are fraught with moral hazards.

Just because you view each potential life as a blessing and not a curse, doesn't mean that the parents who are saddled with 18 years of struggle will agree with you. (Same goes for the children who are forced to struggle as they grow up)

1) Giving your child up for adoption is always an option. Even if they end up in the care of the state (not ideal), that is better than ending their life in the womb.
2) A parent potentially being saddled of 18 years of struggle does not give them the moral right to end the life of another human.
3) The fact that a person may possibly face struggles as they grow up does not give someone else the moral right to end their life in the womb.

Just because you CAN have a child doesn't mean you should feel that you HAVE to.

Note: In the following paragraph I am referring to the 99% of cases where abortion was not conducted due to rape (https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf)

No one HAS to have a child. I strongly believe in a woman's right to choose. If you don't want to have a child, choose not to have sexual intercourse. Pregnancy is always a potential consequence of sex, no matter what type(s) of birth control is being used. Once a woman is pregnant and a new human life has been created, the right to choose has already been exercised and then it is time to live with/deal with the consequences of that choice, whether that's caring for that new human life yourself or passing it off for someone else to care for.

On the matter of Chauvin not being arrested for days after the video leaked of him killing a man. Police should be held to the same standard as all other civilians in terms of justice. The cops don't wait to arrest people who shoot people or stab people or strangle people when they have reasonable cause to believe that the suspect actually killed the person. The same standard should apply to officers. They should be immediately arrested on suspicion of murder.

I agree 100%. I am all for police being held to the same standard of justice as every other citizen. My point was that the delay was probably not to due to the race of Chauvin/Floyd, but to their roles as police officer/citizen. Not saying that I agree with the delay.

In this case, they let a suspected murderer loose on the streets for 4 days after they were given footage of him murdering someone. I don't know how you can be in support of that.

I never said I was in support of that.

Finally, I noticed that you (GoldenCane) neglected to address the fact that your (apparently supported?) Republican officials told tens of thousands of elderly that their lives were expendable to save the economy.

Is that a direct quote from said Republican officials or your interpretation of their position?

I've never voted for a Republican presidential candidate in my life. My voting record for presidential elections since I turned 18 is:
Democrat: 2 times
3rd Party: 1 time
No Vote: 1 time

I'm still undecided on who I will vote for in 2020.

I guess Trump supporters/Republicans should take it as a compliment that anyone who is sticking up for the inherent value and worth of every single black life in America is assumed to be on their side of the aisle.

Reactions: 4tu2 and maverickfp
I couldn't disagree more with the suggestion that abortion and not paying your workers are similar (and seeming to suggest that not paying your workers is actually worse).

I'm not arguing to treat all life the same. I'm not arguing that what makes a life valuable is the level of awareness, cognizance, and emotional / empathetic relationships it has. I'm arguing that a human life is inherently valuable because it is human. Any other definition of what characteristics make a human life valuable are fraught with moral hazards.

1) Giving your child up for adoption is always an option. Even if they end up in the care of the state (not ideal), that is better than ending their life in the womb.
2) A parent potentially being saddled of 18 years of struggle does not give them the moral right to end the life of another human.
3) The fact that a person may possibly face struggles as they grow up does not give someone else the moral right to end their life in the womb.

Note: In the following paragraph I am referring to the 99% of cases where abortion was not conducted due to rape (https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf)

No one HAS to have a child. I strongly believe in a woman's right to choose. If you don't want to have a child, choose not to have sexual intercourse. Pregnancy is always a potential consequence of sex, no matter what type(s) of birth control is being used. Once a woman is pregnant and a new human life has been created, the right to choose has already been exercised and then it is time to live with/deal with the consequences of that choice, whether that's caring for that new human life yourself or passing it off for someone else to care for.

I agree 100%. I am all for police being held to the same standard of justice as every other citizen. My point was that the delay was probably not to due to the race of Chauvin/Floyd, but to their roles as police officer/citizen. Not saying that I agree with the delay.

I never said I was in support of that.

Is that a direct quote from said Republican officials or your interpretation of their position?

I've never voted for a Republican presidential candidate in my life. My voting record for presidential elections since I turned 18 is:
Democrat: 2 times
3rd Party: 1 time
No Vote: 1 time

I'm still undecided on who I will vote for in 2020.

I guess Trump supporters/Republicans should take it as a compliment that anyone who is sticking up for the inherent value and worth of every single black life in America is assumed to be on their side of the aisle.
We don't protect lives just because they are human. If we did that we wouldn't fight wars. We wouldn't have a death penalty. We wouldn't have the idea of justifiable homicide for self defense. In our society, life (human or not) has to meet some minimum criteria to be deemed above the possibility of termination. I'm sorry if that's not an easy contention to stomach... but it's true. It's true of plants. It's true of ladybugs. It's true of cats and horses. It's true of people.

Where we choose to draw that line has changed over time but it has never been at a groups of cells that have less ability to communicate or interact with our world than a microbe does and who's potential for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (given further development) is inherently hindered. Additionally, by reciprocity the organism will likely inhibit its parents' abilities to pursue happiness as well. It would be better for those parents to be able to postpone the birth of their child (or children) until they are better able to provide an avenue to happiness for themselves and their progeny. And abstinence isn't always an answer. Nor is adoption.

Given better alternatives, I'm sure we would like to protect as many human lives as we could so as they might at least have a chance at redemption. But sometimes we don't have better alternatives. We don't have an economic means to provide for every child that's born right now, much less every child that MIGHT be born if their parents chose to not seek an abortion. Until we do, I agree with an anti-abortion stance and its use to justify some ALLLIVESMATTER crap is just dumb.

Oh so now you speak for the bulk of the US now? Do you represent the thoughts of the black community? Last time I checked, most black community leaders are vehemently against the Bill Gates funded eugenics Genocide plan. Eagerly punishes the perpetrators? If someone commits a crime, I hope the DA pursues them eagerly! If you want to discuss reform which will lower the punishment for committing certain crimes, Trump already signed legislation to do that. As a black man, I’m curious to know what exactly these gentlemen who presented facts don’t get! Racism is alive and well and unfortunately I have been a recipient of racism more occasions than I can count but these statistics prove the media is hyping the numbers to intentionally provoke a race war! I guess because they represent a narrative you don’t want to hear, they just don’t get it. Well add me to your list!

Reactions: GoldenCaneKC

Oh so now you speak for the bulk of the US now? Do you represent the thoughts of the black community? Last time I checked, most black community leaders are vehemently against the Bill Gates funded eugenics Genocide plan. Eagerly punishes the perpetrators? If someone commits a crime, I hope the DA pursues them eagerly! If you want to discuss reform which will lower the punishment for committing certain crimes, Trump already signed legislation to do that. As a black man, I’m curious to know what exactly these gentlemen who presented facts don’t get! Racism is alive and well and unfortunately I have been a recipient of racism more occasions than I can count but these statistics prove the media is hyping the numbers to intentionally provoke a race war! I guess because they represent a narrative you don’t want to hear, they just don’t get it. Well add me to your list!
I don't even know how to respond to this. It's just a bunch of non sequiter.

Actually paying the police more is the answer. Make it a real career option for college graduates & you get more qualified officers. Same with teachers.

It’s their beloved democrats fomenting the racism & hatred necessary to play off the emotions of innocent people of color. It’s so blatant & sad people like him & others don’t notice it. Maybe they were brainwashed at liberal TU. Every day I thanks God I chose a better option.

They don’t even know why #AllBlackLivesMatter was created - it was started bc #BLM donated directly to ActBlue an illegal charity that donates hundreds of millions to Democrats. It’s been hijacked

Reactions: shon46
I don't know anyone who approves of what Chauvin did. If there is still an electric chair, they should use it. The number two guy should get life. The other two should be sentenced and never be a policeman again. Life might be rough for them in prison. The actions of the four were painful to watch.

Police procedures and training should be updated and include what to expect if you do something the even vaguely approaches this level.

Laws should be enforced firmly but not dangerously. They should be enforce equally for white and white offenders. Police must still have guns...you can't go back for one. Some who violate traffic laws should be punished. More people are killed in traffic than in criminal violence. Construction worker should be protected. They have families and lives too. When there is cause to believe drugs are involved, Car search are need for whites and black. K-9 officer are trained to find them, and the don't care whether the person being checked is black, white, or eskimo.

It’s their beloved democrats fomenting the racism & hatred necessary to play off the emotions of innocent people of color. It’s so blatant & sad people like him & others don’t notice it. Maybe they were brainwashed at liberal TU. Every day I thanks God I chose a better option.
It hurts me to the very core to watch this good intentioned movement be hijacked. When I talk to friends and family, they don’t want justice they want revenge. They openly preach hate. They openly teach the youth that white people are devils. They don’t hide their racism. Instead they are fed from BLM leaders with hate. Their leaders openly preach things like white people are genetic defects of blackness and the black race is superior. In my mind, they are no better than the Nazis! All who don’t endorse BLM racism are labeled as being out of touch, Uncle Tom, or their voices marginalized and labeled as being out of touch. I will never follow a group whose leaders preach hate and all those who endorse this movement should seriously reconsider their actions!

Reactions: Rippin
I don't know anyone who approves of what Chauvin did. If there is still an electric chair, they should use it. The number two guy should get life. The other two should be sentenced and never be a policeman again. Life might be rough for them in prison. The actions of the four were painful to watch.

Police procedures and training should be updated and include what to expect if you do something the even vaguely approaches this level.

Laws should be enforced firmly but not dangerously. They should be enforce equally for white and white offenders. Police must still have guns...you can't go back for one. Some who violate traffic laws should be punished. More people are killed in traffic than in criminal violence. Construction worker should be protected. They have families and lives too. When there is cause to believe drugs are involved, Car search are need for whites and black. K-9 officer are trained to find them, and the don't care whether the person being checked is black, white, or eskimo.
The cops are going to walk. Watch. It will be between September & by mid October when they get off the charges (this is why they upped the charges to 2nd degree murder which will be harder to prove) & then the riots will come just before the election.

Even MN AG Keith Ellison has said it will be hard to get a conviction - he’s preparing/conditioning people for what they’re going to do. They’ve already politicized it & it’s going to continue to be used to alter the election. These people are SICK! They would really rather watch everything burn than lose the election.

Why do you think they had BLM donations go to ActBlu. The democrats are running the cities where all of these accusations of racist police, etc. They can’t do anything to properly reform the police. The answer isn’t defund the police, it’s GIVE THEM MORE FUNDING TO ATTRACT MORE QUALIFIED PEOPLE & make sure no one that was bullied or soft or displayed racially questionable behavior ever allowed to be a cop. Tulsa Police does such a great job bc it’s the last city of our size to require a 4 year degree - another requirement that would help attract more qualified potential officers. Same thing with teachers. Also outright bullies shouldn’t to be cops but there should be some exception to that bc bullies often turn into regular, level headed people. Those who were bullied carry that resentment for life.

Last edited:
It hurts me to the very core to watch this good intentioned movement be hijacked. When I talk to friends and family, they don’t want justice they want revenge. They openly preach hate. They openly teach the youth that white people are devils. They don’t hide their racism. Instead they are fed from BLM leaders with hate. Their leaders openly preach things like white people are genetic defects of blackness and the black race is superior. In my mind, they are no better than the Nazis! All who don’t endorse BLM racism are labeled as being out of touch, Uncle Tom, or their voices marginalized and labeled as being out of touch. I will never follow a group whose leaders preach hate and all those who endorse this movement should seriously reconsider their actions!
This. I’ve, too, witnessed this outright hatred & as a white man have received it. My grandfather (close friend of both JFK & MLK), JFK, Dr MLK Jr are all spinning in their graves right now. The democrats have allowed the black community to turn into what it is today. It really did used to be if a kid was failing in class, the parents would get mad at the kid. Now they blame the teacher. The way the democrats have allowed for people of color to be treated differently bc of the color of skin this nightmare in which we are living today was inevitable. I don’t care what color anyone is, I will condemn bad behavior, I will treat all others who don’t behave poorly with respect & I will continue to tell the truth. Planned parenthood is another problem. They kill more black babies than are born. The democrats welfare which destroyed black families/incentivizing people people to not get married, ultimately leading to the violence that has plagued the black community since the mid 70s. Before all the black community was actually doing it better than the whites. It is going to take a miracle to get us out of this downward spiral, but it can be done. However, we’ve seen from history that it won’t be the democrats that save us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT