ADVERTISEMENT

#AllBlackLivesMatter

So you posess no distaste, anmosity or bias against anyone. Except me.
How
They don’t believe in God but willing to surrender all power to a broad
& It don’t even matter that she is neurotic oh but give extra points if she exotic!

I could keep going but I’m going to leave the truth flows alone for now.

ARE YOU LISTENING???? are you (libs esp white libs) REALLY LISTENING?????

LISTEN:

History has shown that He does not want us worshipping false idols. It has been proven over & over again. Why do you think Trump won?? They don’t believe in divine intervention BUT WE DO!!!

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE’D LOSE!!

He has always chooses flawed individuals to do His work so that we do not end up worshipping someone as a false God or false Prophet. Trump is flawed but he is doing His work! ARM YOURSELF WITH THE FULL ARMOR OF FAITH IN GOD! Prepare for difficult days knowing nothing is as peacefully beautiful as right after the storm passes!

The Godless always lose. They will lose this one, too. The dark is being brought to light & it has been years in the making. It may get rough, there could even be bloodshed but make no mistake, THEY WILL LOSE!

They worship a fake religion that is made up by people who want them to find a way to be victims. That’s all it is. “Where can I find my grievance today?” “Where can I see racism today?” “How can I point out where racism exists so my friends can see how virtuous I am & they (non-whites) can see what a great ‘ally’ I’ve become to them?” This is their religion & truly how they think. Yet they claim that their enemy is spewing/spreading hatred & being divisive. Why do you think they even use that word “ally?” They were told to by someone... who?

Wake up & for heaven’s sake to all the adults: TELL THEM THEY ARE WRONG & THIS WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!!

All of the five civilized tribes had african american slaves. This is a matter of history. I didn't get it from watching some bs conspiracy theory video you posted. I only said chickasaw because he said his friend's husband was chickasaw and they were one of the tribes that had slaves. I am so glad as a Catholic, that I am Godless. What a loon. You disappeared for a couple of weeks in your depressed stage, now you are here in all your manic glory.

Remember, you must tell everyone that exhibits or supports this behavior that they are wrong in a polite manner. We need to still show them love even though they are unwittingly you participating in the work of the devil. Tell them “No.” I, myself, often fail at this (as has been seen countless times on this board even). The worst decisions are made out of emotion & I, too, fall victim to that frustration. Forgive them, forgive me. They know not what they do, they know not what is at stake.

I truly feel sorry for them as they are currently relinquishing their citizenship & civil rights as we speak in Seattle. They don’t realize that they are now real enemies of the United States of America... May GOD have mercy on their flesh & their souls.

History has shown that He does not want us worshipping false idols. It has been proven over & over again. Why do you think Trump won?? They don’t believe in divine intervention BUT WE DO!!!

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE’D LOSE!!

He has always chooses flawed individuals to do His work so that we do not end up worshipping someone as a false God or false Prophet. Trump is flawed but he is doing His work! ARM YOURSELF WITH THE FULL ARMOR OF FAITH IN GOD! Prepare for difficult days knowing nothing is as peacefully beautiful as right after the storm passes!

The Godless always lose. They will lose this one, too. The dark is being brought to light & it has been years in the making. It may get rough, there could even be bloodshed but make no mistake, THEY WILL LOSE!

They worship a fake religion that is made up by people who want them to find a way to be victims. That’s all it is. “Where can I find my grievance today?” “Where can I see racism today?” “How can I point out where racism exists so my friends can see how virtuous I am & they (non-whites) can see what a great ‘ally’ I’ve become to them?” This is their religion & truly how they think. Yet they claim that their enemy is spewing/spreading hatred & being divisive. Why do you think they even use that word “ally?” They were told to by someone... who?

Wake up & for heaven’s sake to all the adults: TELL THEM THEY ARE WRONG & THIS WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!!
Trump worships mammon and narcissism. He doesn't have a clue who God is. And you and the rest of the evangelists think he ever looks at the bible. Go on quoting me, and obsessing about me. I'm dropping the mic, I'll let you have arguments with me in your head. Illusions of grandeur.

All of the five civilized tribes had african american slaves. This is a matter of history. I didn't get it from watching some bs conspiracy theory video you posted. I only said chickasaw because he said his friend's husband was chickasaw and they were one of the tribes that had slaves. I am so glad as a Catholic, that I am Godless. What a loon. You disappeared for a couple of weeks in your depressed stage, now you are here in all your manic glory.
Ok I got confused. Do you know who else had slaves? Literally every other race, creed & civilization yet you choose to blame the one that put an end to it (western civilization in particular white Christians). Why?

Trump worships mammon and narcissism. He doesn't have a clue who God is. And you and the rest of the evangelists think he ever looks at the bible. Go on quoting me, and obsessing about me. I'm dropping the mic, I'll let you have arguments with me in your head.
There is no argument. You & your side have lost & when we look back on these days in history y’all’d have been on the wrong side of it.

Trump worships mammon and narcissism. He doesn't have a clue who God is. And you and the rest of the evangelists think he ever looks at the bible. Go on quoting me, and obsessing about me. I'm dropping the mic, I'll let you have arguments with me in your head. Illusions of grandeur.
I can only tell you what I know. It isn’t in my power to awaken you. You will soon be shown the full nature of the deception for which your side has fallen. I just pray it is shown to all peacefully. You know not what’s at stake. We must all pray for forgiveness, even conservatives & patriots as we have all allowed this to happen. We became compacted. Good times create... you know the thing. lol poorly timed joke but this is very serious. It couldn’t be more serious.

By the way, I was referring to THIS video (in which Don Cheadle is so devastated to learn his family wasn’t owned as slaves by whites):

So you posess no distaste, anmosity or bias against anyone. Except me.
How
Of course I have biases, racial and otherwise. I try to compensate for them, but I am certainly not perfect. I'll admit that. As a scientist, my goal is to be as objective as possible and identify any bias I might have, and I try to leverage those skills on non-technical parts of my life as well. At work and in politics, it's important to not be working toward an answer I think ought to be true as opposed to the correct answer.

I don't harbor animosity toward you, and I am sorry you feel that way. I hope that changes. I disagree with you on a political themed message board. A website and pastime which I largely view as a diversion when I am waiting on codes to compile and such. I do commonly have distaste for your ideas and your presentation of them, but I don't extrapolate that to you the person. I don't know you at all, and you could easily be a really nice guy. I disagree with my own parents on a lot of issues too, but I still like them. My late grandfather was a huge Trump supporter, but I loved him dearly. Don't confuse pointed discourse with animosity.

Seriously, I have nothing personal against anyone here. Not even Rippin, although I do seriously question his mental health. If I did, this site wouldn't be a fun diversion and I wouldn't be here.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Abortions are a completely separate issue and calling them murders is not something that the bulk of the US would agree with.
What a thread! Makes me remember why I don't spend time in crossfire. I do want to share my thoughts on this though...

I have a hard time with taking human life in any form. Whether someone is for or against abortion...or for or against capital punishment...one must recognize that these conscious choices to take a human life are just lawful killings.

A person being euthanized for crimes they committed is called capital punishment. Terminating a human pregnancy is called abortion. The only reason those things aren't called murder, is because they are not unlawful. For me personally, they both break one of the Ten Commandments.

Of course I have biases, racial and otherwise. I try to compensate for them, but I am certainly not perfect. I'll admit that. As a scientist, my goal is to be as objective as possible and identify any bias I might have, and I try to leverage those skills on non-technical parts of my life as well. At work and in politics, it's important to not be working toward an answer I think ought to be true as opposed to the correct answer.

I don't harbor animosity toward you, and I am sorry you feel that way. I hope that changes. I disagree with you on a political themed message board. A website and pastime which I largely view as a diversion when I am waiting on codes to compile and such. I do commonly have distaste for your ideas and your presentation of them, but I don't extrapolate that to you the person. I don't know you at all, and you could easily be a really nice guy. I disagree with my own parents on a lot of issues too, but I still like them. My late grandfather was a huge Trump supporter, but I loved him dearly. Don't confuse pointed discourse with animosity.

Seriously, I have nothing personal against anyone here. Not even Rippin, although I do seriously question his mental health. If I did, this site wouldn't be a fun diversion and I wouldn't be here.
My mental health is fine, however I do appreciate your concern.

Most of what I say on here is meant to be inflammatory - you know, trolling for entertainment.

However, the stakes have changed. If you objectively look at what is happening right now in this country & don’t see where it ends if we don’t calm things down, I can’t help you. It is very serious.

I do have faith we will pull through this as a nation, I just pray that it’s done peacefully.

I will say this, though - those cops in Minnesota who killed George Floyd are all going to walk in October. I know why they targeted Floyd, I’ve already said too much & shouldn’t have said as much as I did.

I do agree with almost everything you said. I don’t want anything bad to happen to anyone - especially fellow TU fans (even if they do support corrupt democrats).

What a thread! Makes me remember why I don't spend time in crossfire. I do want to share my thoughts on this though...

I have a hard time with taking human life in any form. Whether someone is for or against abortion...or for or against capital punishment...one must recognize that these conscious choices to take a human life are just lawful killings.

A person being euthanized for crimes they committed is called capital punishment. Terminating a human pregnancy is called abortion. The only reason those things aren't called murder, is because they are not unlawful. For me personally, they both break one of the Ten Commandments.
According to the Hebrew Bible / The Old Testament capital punishment (or war) are not against the Ten Commandments.

For example, in the book of Exodus Moses, is revealed the Ten Commandments in Exodus 19. A mere 13 Chapters later, when he finds out that some of the tribe has been worshiping the golden calf it reads:

27 Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’”

28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.

29 Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”

He commanded them to kill 3000 of their brothers, sons, etc... only a short time after he told them not to murder. The only explanation for this is that capital punishment is to be considered allowable in the Bible. Now I don't always agree with the Bible or its inerrancy and this kind of thing is exactly why. Add to that the fact that there continues to be scholarly debate over the translation of 'kill'. This also doesn't account for all of the instances of capital punishment that are mentioned for other various crimes besides idolatry in the Bible either.

Last edited:
According to the Hebrew Bible / The Old Testament capital punishment (or war) are not against the Ten Commandments.

For example, in the book of Exodus Moses, is revealed the Ten Commandments in Exodus 19. A mere 13 Chapters later, when he finds out that some of the tribe has been worshiping the golden calf it reads:

27 Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’”

28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.

29 Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”

He commanded them to kill 3000 of their brothers, sons, etc... only a short time after he told them not to murder. The only explanation for this is that capital punishment is to be considered allowable in the Bible. Now I don't always agree with the Bible or its inerrancy and this kind of thing is exactly why. Add to that the fact that there continues to be scholarly debate over the translation of 'kill'. This also doesn't account for all of the instances of capital punishment that are mentioned for other various crimes besides idolatry in the Bible either.
That all changes in the New Testament.

Reactions: HuffyCane
That all changes in the New Testament.
True... "Let he who is without sin" etc.... however, a large number of modern Christians follow Jesus' teachings pretty selectively these days so I don't tend to bring up the new testament (as ironic as that is). If the world actually practiced the teachings from the sermon on the mount we would all be better for it but society has shown that's not going to happen.

Ok what is the solution. Slavery ended 150 years ago and what real steps have our leaders in congress accomplished?

The call is out now for more police training? Not sure what that is?

Reactions: Rippin

I'm not a big fan of selectively choosing a few scriptures to fit a narrative, and we don't live in Old Testament times.

You can't really have a Biblical discussion without bringing up the New Testament. The Gospels, including the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, changed everything.
I can when Christians tend to ignore large portions of what Jesus taught and selectively practice the ones that tend to make them feel righteous or make their church the most money.

I'm not a big fan of selectively choosing a few scriptures to fit a narrative, and we don't live in Old Testament times.
It’s not selective. It’s literally from the same book of the Bible as the Ten Commandments. And I also don’t believe in just disregarding the Old Testament either. You were the one who brought up the Ten Commandments. You didn’t bring up the fact that Jesus said love thine enemy or when your enemy strikes you to turn your other cheek. Nor the fact that there are about 100 different theological interpretations of every commandment or parable in the Bible. (Half of them due to the original translations being speculated upon)

Hence, my contention to level the playing field is that: if we’re going to talk about murder vs justified killing, let’s talk about it from a logical and philosophical point of view rather than a religious one.

It’s not selective. It’s literally from the same book of the Bible as the Ten Commandments. And I also don’t believe in just disregarding the Old Testament either. You were the one who brought up the Ten Commandments. You didn’t bring up the fact that Jesus said love thine enemy or when your enemy strikes you to turn your other cheek. Nor the fact that there are about 100 different theological interpretations of every commandment or parable in the Bible. (Half of them due to the original translations being speculated upon)

Hence, my contention to level the playing field is that: if we’re going to talk about murder vs justified killing, let’s talk about it from a logical and philosophical point of view rather than a religious one.
Yes, taking only the Old Testament into account and disregarding the New Testament is absolutely selective. I've been in these discussions before and will not go down that road with you.

You're right that I didn't bring up the fact that Jesus said love thy enemy or when your enemy strikes you to turn your other cheek....but I'm glad you did, as people -- especially on social media -- need to brush up on that.

Those aren't Christians.
They might be pretty offended to hear that.

1: Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2: For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3: And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4: Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5: Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

2: For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3: And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4: Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5: Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Not exactly sure the point of your post, as judgment has nothing to do with our discussion. However, I am pointing out the flaw in your prior post.

You said, "I can when Christians tend to ignore large portions of what Jesus taught and selectively practice the ones that tend to make them feel righteous or make their church the most money."

By definition and practice, Christians do not ignore large portions of what Jesus taught, nor do they selectively practice portions of the Bible that make them feel righteous or seek prosperity. You are confusing Prosperity Gospel with Christianity.

So I'll say it again, the people you are describing are not Christians by definition or practice, despite what they might tell you. Actions speak a lot louder than words, and God is the one to judge our hearts.

Reactions: maverickfp
Not exactly sure the point of your post, as judgment has nothing to do with our discussion. However, I am pointing out the flaw in your prior post.

You said, "I can when Christians tend to ignore large portions of what Jesus taught and selectively practice the ones that tend to make them feel righteous or make their church the most money."

By definition and practice, Christians do not ignore large portions of what Jesus taught, nor do they selectively practice portions of the Bible that make them feel righteous or seek prosperity. You are confusing Prosperity Gospel with Christianity.

So I'll say it again, the people you are describing are not Christians by definition or practice, despite what they might tell you. Actions speak a lot louder than words, and God is the one to judge our hearts.
My point is that you're judging their religious defects when not reflecting on or acknowledging your own. Specifically something Christ said not to do.

You have to also acknowledge that we're playing a millennia-long game of telephone. Where one person starts a message and it becomes jumbled and incoherent by the time it gets relayed, translated, and transmitted over the centuries.

I'll also point out that Huffy liked your post about the people who profess to be Christians not being Christians, yet he is all over this board attempting to justify police killings. The only way you can do that is by A) Assuming the old testament rules are the correct ones or B) Making interpretative leaps with Christ's teachings or C) Ignoring them all together and judging the value of human life in some other manner than it being against some religious rules.

My point is that you're judging their religious defects when not reflecting on or acknowledging your own.
I don't want to keep going around and around here, but I'm not judging anyone at all, and it's very clear in what I posted. You gave a very specific description and and attributed it to "Christians", but it actually does not describe Christians, which is why I said, "Those aren't Christians." It describes people that follow Prosperity Gospel. That isn't a judgment of any kind but rather an explanation of facts.

My point is that you're judging their religious defects when not reflecting on or acknowledging your own. Specifically something Christ said not to do.

You have to also acknowledge that we're playing a millennia-long game of telephone. Where one person starts a message and it becomes jumbled and incoherent by the time it gets relayed, translated, and transmitted over the centuries.

I'll also point out that Huffy liked your post about the people who profess to be Christians not being Christians, yet he is all over this board attempting to justify police killings. The only way you can do that is by A) Assuming the old testament rules are the correct ones or B) Making interpretative leaps with Christ's teachings or C) Ignoring them all together and judging the value of human life in some other manner than it being against some religious rules.
Simply put. if you ignore more of the new testament than that which you pick and chose out of it, then you are at the least, a very flawed Christian. Those people who do as such should be dreading their judgement day, if they had any sense of it. They had better be doing a lot of good deeds, to make up for their complete misunderstanding of Christianity.

Love the guy on the left in this photo of GOP congressmen speaking about their police reform plan.

There's a profane meme going round for guys wearing a mask in that manner.

ca29424b-8c73-47f2-a8ae-a85bcb954d6f.jpg

Love the guy on the left in this photo of GOP congressmen speaking about their police reform plan.

I have seen so many like that. I want to say if you're going to be an A-hole why not just go at it wholeheartedly?

Simply put. if you ignore more of the new testament than that which you pick and chose out of it, then you are at the least, a very flawed Christian. Those people who do as such should be dreading their judgement day, if they had any sense of it. They had better be doing a lot of good deeds, to make up for their complete misunderstanding of Christianity.
The trouble is, it's usually the very flawed Christians that are the loudest voices in our society. Mega Church Pastors, Guys who steal from Christian Universities. Guys who take advantage of the old and the sick for donations. Men who use their faith to convince others to do evil acts. There are too many Wolves in this world today and not enough Shepards.

I don't profess to be a Christian because I think some of the mandates are archaic. But I do support the people who truly try their best to live their lives in a Christ like manner. I have seen very few who do though and I have known very many who professed to.

The trouble is, it's usually the very flawed Christians that are the loudest voices in our society. Mega Church Pastors, Guys who steal from Christian Universities. Guys who take advantage of the old and the sick for donations. Men who use their faith to convince others to do evil acts. There are too many Wolves in this world today and not enough Shepards.
You are talking about televangelists, a lot of which are Charismatics and/or Prosperity Gospel churches. They are trying to bring in the almighty dollar, so they are on tv. Of course they are the loudest.

Though they comprise a larger minority than 10 or 15 years ago, they are still a minority that pales in comparison to the Catholics and multiple Protestant denominations of churches out there. Most in the US are Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist etc. You're letting the bully pulpit of tv influence your view of what most Christians believe.

You are talking about televangelists, a lot of which are Charismatics and/or Prosperity Gospel churches. They are trying to bring in the almighty dollar, so they are on tv. Of course they are the loudest.

Though they comprise a larger minority than 10 or 15 years ago, they are still a minority that pales in comparison to the Catholics and multiple Protestant denominations of churches out there. Most in the US are Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist etc. You're letting the bully pulpit of tv influence your view of what most Christians believe.
It's not just TV Preachers. It's local pastors who mismanage church funds and then push for donations like used car dealers. It's local pastors who publicly congratulate their children for joining a military that may or may not actually be defending their community's lives and could absolutely be part of murder. Its men who go to church and cheat on their wives. It's people who are told to love their neighbor Sunday and then they promote hate on social media on Monday. It's not just guys like Oral Roberts. Christ himself said "many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they will lead many astray. "

It just seams like that number is astronomical these days.

It's not just TV Preachers. It's local pastors who mismanage church funds and then push for donations like used car dealers. It's local pastors who publicly congratulate their children for joining a military that may or may not actually be defending their community's lives and could absolutely be part of murder. Its men who go to church and cheat on their wives. It's people who are told to love their neighbor Sunday and then they promote hate on social media on Monday. It's not just guys like Oral Roberts. Christ himself said "many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they will lead many astray. "

It just seams like that number is astronomical these days.
Your head exaggerates. And most of that stuff is from non denomnational churches. Which still fits into an only slightly broader category than televangelists. A category I was already including in the christians I was referring to, but didn't expect you to look at what I was saying so narrowly. You think most Christians are bad, and will put forth any proof to keep that view upright in your head.

Your head exaggerates. And most of that stuff is from non denomnational churches. Which still fits into an only slightly broader category than televangelists. A category I was already including in the christians I was referring to, but didn't expect you to look at what I was saying so narrowly. You think most Christians are bad, and will put forth any proof to keep that view upright in your head.
Let's see. In my life I've been to multiple: Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, Unitarian, Unity (different thing), Presbyterian, and Non-Denom services. Went to a Church of Christ private school for years. I feel like I make my claims on a pretty broad base of experience at least. Though I will say the non-denoms tended to have the worst showings.

Let's see. In my life I've been to multiple: Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, Unitarian, Unity (different thing), Presbyterian, and Non-Denom services. Went to a Church of Christ private school for years. I feel like I make my claims on a pretty broad base of experience at least. Though I will say the non-denoms tended to have the worst showings.
And in all those protestant and Catholic services did you attended, did you see or hear about afterwards, those pastor's/fathers having committed fraud, mismanaged money, or pushed donations like a used car salesman. Or is that mostly non denoms, televangelists, & charismatics that you heard about in the news, or in person, doing as such?

And in all those protestant and Catholic services did you attended, did you see or hear about afterwards, those pastor's/fathers having committed fraud, mismanaged money, or pushed donations like a used car salesman. Or is that mostly non denoms, televangelists, & charismatics that you heard about in the news, or in person, doing as such?
I think we've all heard plenty about evil deeds committed by the clergy of Catholic church from time immemorial. As far as my experiences with it, it was more a look into how Catholic worshiped on Sunday vs how they behaved the rest of the week. Honestly though I respect the Catholics more than some others for their reverence to historical doctrine and specifically for the Jesuit traditions.

I can break down all of the protestants if you'd like? I can also add in my best friend from HS and his family who is Mormon as well. Some I have more of a feel for than others.

Who is really judging people?

there is a thread of tweets from some guy named Palmer Report... he talks about a conservative police officer being the equivalent to a KKK police officer. Even though, these police killings have occurred in Democrat cities with Democrat city councils, Democrat mayors & Democrat police chiefs. Same thing with mass shootings (think El Paso, Dayton, Parkland Florida school shooting, the list goes on) ... coincidence?

This guy Palmer report also says all conservatives should be put into “re-education camps.” Sadly, we know that this is not a new tactic.

Grouping people together based on immutable characteristics like race is also not a new tactic. Someone did this, also, in history. Both of these tactics resulted in WWII.

LOOK at what is happening with China/India, China would be going after Taiwan but their economy is too decimated & Beijing is further hampered by KungFlu. Do you think China cares about its people? No, they don’t. They care about power & restoring the old establishment US politicians that they used to have them sell US (USA) out to them (China) & they will stop at nothing to get back on track as this is something they’ve been working toward for ~30 years on a 50-60 year plan. New Silk Road.

The truth will be revealed to all. Sometimes you can’t just teach/tell people the truth. Sometimes you must show them.

As a Christian, I must say I don’t often read the Bible (unless times get hard & I'm searching for strength) & I don’t go to church. I have a relationship with Christ, He lives in me, He is forever in my heart. I am sad to say I’ve been opening up my Book more & more recently. All I do is open it to a random page & choose a random line & somehow it is always the correct one directly related to what I’m goin through & for what I’m seeking strength.

I know, right? Except it’s typically fear driven lefties that you see irl wearing it in that manner.

the left truly can’t meme.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT