ADVERTISEMENT

2024-2025 Men's Schedule

I wouldn’t put Austin Peay in the same category as Detroit Mercy and Georgia State. Austin Peay was 19-16 last year and added LJ Thomas from NC State and Quan Lax, an NAIA All-American. I’m glad we are playing the other two.
I don’t follow much college basketball anymore, but have we really reached the point where we’re relieved to not have to play Austin Peay.

I don’t follow much college basketball anymore, but have we really reached the point where we’re relieved to not have to play Austin Peay.
People used to laugh at McNeese and Florida Atlantic......they don't anymore..... With one prominent NIL booster , now any program can emerge from years in the darkness.

Reactions: dougheffking
Most of our home non conference games will be on ESPN+ too (OSU might get an actual tv slot).

The neutral site and away games are another story… as I mentioned before, the MTE games will only be streamed on some weird bush league website, not sure about the UCF game but hoping for ESPN+, at Missouri state is a ?, and at Loyola Chicago is on an RSN (marquee sports) only available on tv in the Chicago area or by subscription online 🙄.

I know people complain about ESPN+ sometimes but it’s a hell of a lot better than being stuck on an RSN that no one outside the state would have knowledge of, let alone access to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT