ADVERTISEMENT

2024-2025 Men's Schedule

according to the Jacksonville Classic site the field is set with 6 teams and the tournament will be over 3 days. Supposedly according to the teams websites they are only supposed to play three games. The question now is who are the matchups. Currently they are not set. According to some Rando in the twitter feed he is saying that Rhode Island and UT Arlington have a stand alone game. No where I saw on the teams sites does it say that. The good thing is they have set the field with 6 teams and now we just need to know who is playing who and on what day as it is now 3 days and not 2 days.

https://www.jacksonvilleclassic.com/home-1

Disappointing field imo. 4 of those 5 teams had a NET south of 200 last season. Detroit was 1-31.
This really seems like a scheduling failure by the staff. I know people like to talk about how hard scheduling has gotten in general, but 200+ teams were able to get their early tournaments nailed down before us. Thats on the staff.

This really seems like a scheduling failure by the staff. I know people like to talk about how hard scheduling has gotten in general, but 200+ teams were able to get their early tournaments nailed down before us. Thats on the staff.
The timing is less concerning than the quality of opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT