ADVERTISEMENT

2024-2025 Men's Schedule

There should be two more teams in this to make 8 teams. 4 games each day for two days. Two separate brackets. The tournament hasn’t announced the field yet so we will see. I might go down there. Will have to see.

Curious to see if they've announced all the teams yet, or if they have two more teams that haven't been announced. At this point, if they've announced them all, then all they have to do is get an agreement with Mississippi Valley St on one of our open dates are, and publish it.

Curious to see if they've announced all the teams yet, or if they have two more teams that haven't been announced. At this point, if they've announced them all, then all they have to do is get an agreement with Mississippi Valley St on one of our open dates are, and publish it.
If your talking about the MTE, none of the teams have been officially announced.

If your talking about our schedule, I believe they were waiting to wrap this tournament up so hopefully we will see a schedule next week

If your talking about the MTE, none of the teams have been officially announced.

If your talking about our schedule, I believe they were waiting to wrap this tournament up so hopefully we will see a schedule next week
Was talking about our schedule. I still hope they haven't mentioned a couple of the teams on our schedule anywhere. I don't like a schedule with 28 games, especially since our schedule isn't exactly phenomenal right now. It 's just ok, but better than last year.

I hope we get on the side with UT Arlington and/or a better team out of the two that are unannounced. So far all the teams in the field were in the 200'-225 range last year except UT Arlington.(129), and Detroit Mercy(356). I'd like at least one of those teams that we play to be in the lower 100's or better in the net.

If there aren't any unannounced teams in our schedule, then I bet they leave those two days at the beginning of the season open. My guess is they'll try to slot Mississippi Vallley St in one of those three late December dates we have open, so we won't be completely absent of a game from finals, until our first conference game. Sort of a warm up/scrimmage type game, to our conference schedule. If so, then we will open our season with ORU. I don't remember if we have ever opened our season with ORU? That will be a little odd.

Are you thinking about going to Jacksonville at all?
It’s in St Augustine which I love visiting but probably not as I like the 3 games in 4 days bracketed format. Also we usually have people over for Thanksgiving that have nowhere else to go and it’s tough to give that up for a couple of weekend games.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
It’s in St Augustine which I love visiting but probably not as I like the 3 games in 4 days bracketed format. Also we usually have people over for Thanksgiving that have nowhere else to go and it’s tough to give that up for a couple of weekend games.
Yeah, I should've said Jacksonville Classic, seeing as how they recently changed the location.

If there aren't any unannounced teams in our schedule, then I bet they leave those two days at the beginning of the season open. My guess is they'll try to slot Mississippi Vallley St in one of those three late December dates we have open, so we won't be completely absent of a game from finals, until our first conference game. Sort of a warm up/scrimmage type game, to our conference schedule. If so, then we will open our season with ORU. I don't remember if we have ever opened our season with ORU? That will be a little odd.

Haith's first game as coach was a loss against ORU. Wojcik also kicked the season off at home against ORU one year in which, I swear, neither team scored until like half way through the first half.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT