ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Softball Post Season

This is a good game, but it is hard to watch with that Bubble Gut Sooner fan sitting behind home plate. Is she so obese she still can't get up and leave from last night's game or is she in some type of adult diabetic induced coma and thinks OU is playing?

Probably just watched OU lose and waiting for the OU / AU game coming up. Sorry she is such a distraction for you.

Im not happy unless Im goofing on somebody. She is convenient.

I'm usually a fan of a good pitcher's duel but somebody needs to hit the ball. Anybody!

TU up 2-1, going to the bottom of the 7th.

I'm new to softball and don't know how the regional works. Does TU know who they play tomorrow? Do they have to win tomorrow to make the super regional?

The winner of tonights OU Arkansas game plays N Dakota tomorrow. We play the winner of that game tomorrow afternoon We have to beat them one game out of two in the afternoon.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I'm new to softball and don't know how the regional works. Does TU know who they play tomorrow? Do they have to win tomorrow to make the super regional?
Its a double elimination tournament and TU has not lost. The winner advances to the Super Regional, where the winner will play a best of 3 series for the chance to go to the College World Series in OKC. TU has never made it to a Super Regional or a CWS.

Assuming TU can win a game tomorrow, then would play at 7th seeded Auburn in the Super Regional. Their opponent in the SR would be against either Auburn or Notre Dame, but that is just a guess on my part. We will know that based on the outcome of their regional tomorrow.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
TU looking good for the first school Sweet 16. OU-Ark winner must then play NDSU with the winner then advancing only if they can beat TU twice. Emily Watson gets rest and either OU, Ark or NDSU pitching not rested.

Very cool. Not a huge softball fan, but anytime TU can advance in NORMAN and beat the Piggies makes me super happy.

The pitcher for NDSU today threw16 innings and over 300 pitches.

Just curious as I am certainly not a softball expert. Are the signals they use that complicated? Every player has a decoder on their wrist. The pitcher looks at it before every pitch and the batter does as well.

This is a good game, but it is hard to watch with that Bubble Gut Sooner fan sitting behind home plate. Is she so obese she still can't get up and leave from last night's game or is she in some type of adult diabetic induced coma and thinks OU is playing?

Michael Moore in drag.:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:

Reactions: TU 1978
Looks like OU came to play today. 3-0 top of first with no outs. Hope we can slow them down later. They haven't beaten NDSU in 11 years.

The pitcher is putting most of her pitches in the top third of the strike zone, probably due to fatigue, but yeah, OU looks like they found their groove.

Wow, looks like it will be OU in spades. Hopefully a different team than the one throttling NDST comes on the field this evening.

Wow, looks like it will be OU in spades. Hopefully a different team than the one throttling NDST comes on the field this evening.
Keep in mind that NDSU was sub .500 for the season and their pitcher threw the first two games below her ERA for the year. They got a couple of great games from her but they're regressing to the mean so to speak.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Some inherent advantages 4 TU
OU will have played 4 games to Tulsa’s 2
OU pitching will have played thru their rotation

2 questions:
1)Total # of pitches the OU starters have pitched so far?
2)What’s the mental & physical drain on da’ OU players
to play thru the losers bracket? how will they respond.

A blow out game vs NDSU gotta help them Bloomers
2 B ready 4 TU

Watson is a really good pitcher but the weakest link on defense.

I wonder if we need to get Watson some Penthouse to read the centerfold stats to get the "I can pitch underhand and can't throw overhand" out of her head

Just curious as I am certainly not a softball expert. Are the signals they use that complicated? Every player has a decoder on their wrist. The pitcher looks at it before every pitch and the batter does as well.
Too much to take in. We had to memorize the signs. And the indicator. And the swipe. And there was the indicator for the base runner.

2 two run homers for OU in bottom of 10. Never got an out. Hope Watson is juiced up tomorrow.

I just don't know how we win tomorrow. I hate being pessimistic but that game was ours. And it was blown twice. I hope I'm wrong, but Watson needs to be a lot better tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT