ADVERTISEMENT

The First Debate

VOTERS chose a number of Dems over Kamala in 2020. The difference here is the voters won’t be the ones choosing the nominee should Biden drop out of the race. The Dem machine will be the ones picking the nominee. I’m not convinced they have the strength to defy the vocal minority of their party even though there’s no doubt there are much better options than Kamala.
You would think the Machine would pay attention to the direction the Voters went in 2020 because it got them the office. Yes, I know the Media and the Machine desperately wanted the Kamala in 2020. Surely the Machine will realize that the Voters were wiser than they were, and follow their lead.

The First Debate

In 2020, they chose Biden over Kamala, because Biden had a better chance of winning. Lots of voters in the Primary for 2020 voted for Biden, even though I think they preferred Kamala. You want the candidate that can beat Trump, not the candidate of the right color who can lose to Trump as badly or worse than Biden. She can take over his candidacy and funding with a lot more ease too. That doesn't change the fact that she will lose. You can't let the minority dictate your candidate if they will lose to Trump. Defeats the purpose of making the change from Biden. You salvage the minority and lose the center. With the right candidate, besides Kamala, you can pull the black vote back in. I think(and hope) you are wrong about the Democratic party.
VOTERS chose a number of Dems over Kamala in 2020. The difference here is the voters won’t be the ones choosing the nominee should Biden drop out of the race. The Dem machine will be the ones picking the nominee. I’m not convinced they have the strength to defy the vocal minority of their party even though there’s no doubt there are much better options than Kamala.

🏈 Recruiting Sachse LB commits to Tulsa

6-foot-1 and 230-pound linebacker Sean DaVault from Sachse (TX) made an official visit to Tulsa in June, and after weighing his options, he decided to commit to the Golden Hurricane.

Reactions: TU1NNJ

🏈 Recruiting LB Sean DaVault commits to Tulsa

6-foot-1 and 230-pound linebacker Sean DaVault from Sachse (TX) made an official visit to Tulsa in June, and after weighing his options, he decided to commit to the Golden Hurricane.

The First Debate

Dems are going to have a very hard time passing Kamala over IF she wants to be the nominee. Too many vocal Dems of color who will vigorously fight anyone else being the nominee.
In 2020, they chose Biden over Kamala, because Biden had a better chance of winning. Lots of voters in the Primary for 2020 voted for Biden, even though I think they preferred Kamala. You want the candidate that can beat Trump, not the candidate of the right color who can lose to Trump as badly or worse than Biden. She can take over his candidacy and funding with a lot more ease too. That doesn't change the fact that she will lose. You can't let the minority dictate your candidate if they will lose to Trump. Defeats the purpose of making the change from Biden. You salvage the minority and lose the center. With the right candidate, besides Kamala, you can pull the black vote back in. I think(and hope) you are wrong about the Democratic party.

🏈 Recruiting Speedy WR from Texas commits to Tulsa

Despite racking up 13 scholarship offers, The Woodlands (TX) wide receiver Shane Walker still seems like a hidden gem. He didn’t put up huge numbers as a junior due to playing with two broken fingers, but he’s an electric playmaker with big-play potential every time he touches the ball. It’s easy to see why he picked up offers from Tulsa, San Diego State, Texas State, North Texas, Louisiana Tech, Arkansas State and several others.

In the end, Walker committed to Tulsa after an official visit in late June.

🏈 Recruiting Speedy WR Shane Walker announces commitment to Tulsa

Despite racking up 13 scholarship offers, The Woodlands (TX) wide receiver Shane Walker still seems like a hidden gem. He didn’t put up huge numbers as a junior due to playing with two broken fingers, but he’s an electric playmaker with big-play potential every time he touches the ball. It’s easy to see why he picked up offers from Tulsa, San Diego State, Texas State, North Texas, Louisiana Tech, Arkansas State and several others.

In the end, Walker committed to Tulsa after an official visit in late June.

The First Debate

Sage Steele is a POS lol
She’s a great African Amercian woman. Like how you attack the messenger and not the message btw. There’s not a group in existence that white libs hate more than African Americans whose politics are different than what white libs expect of them. Name calling almost always follows. Lots of hidden racism with the white lib crew.
Reactions: noble cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT