ADVERTISEMENT

This is the Democratic Party.

Media is really pouncing on anything associated with Biden’s cognitive ability right now. Think they are going a bit overboard.
Yep, they are really trying to force him to pull out. If they simply act as planned and push hard for Kamala, I don't see the point. They will both lose. You don't replace one loser with another loser. Doesn't matter who loses, if you lose anyway. He's better than Kamala, even in the state of decline he is in.

QT to close down by TU

If they're closing that one I'd be shocked if they don't have a plan to replace it really close by...it was a high volume store in terms of the convenience items and I doubt TU students are going to make the effort to go to the one on Admiral and Harvard (lots of sketchy folks hanging around at that one despite all the shine on the new store).

And though it is an old style store, there is one at 21st and Harvard. They might renovate that one, who knows.
Reactions: drboobay

🏈 Recruiting Sachse LB commits to Tulsa

He mentions some good things in there that aren't related to football. Hopefully TU will be able to announce a new engineering building as well. My source inside TU says that once TU can get out of it's lease downtown with the Oxley School of Health Sciences building, it will be moving back to campus in Keplinger Hall. TU is looking at a new, state of the art engineering building in the green space between the Law school and ACAC (don't try to get me to call it the other name). TU is actively seeking donations to name the school of engineering as well as naming on the new building. Not sure how long this whole process will take but the sooner they can announce it, the sooner coaches and admissions folks can sell it.
I would think the Union would come pretty easily to you considering where your son went to school. :cool:
  • Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA

📝 Larry Lewis 🏈 Summer Position Analysis: TU Quarterbacks

I sense a little bit of trolling from Larry trying to see if someone's dad is still checking up on us:

"The problem was, Braxton couldn't miss the opposing defensive backs when he was healthy. Throwing 6 interceptions in only 50 attempts and completing only 22 is stuff of horror stories.

After picks on his first two possessions against a gimmie opponent in the season opener. Braxton hurt his ankle and missed almost half of the season. When he came back, he was still unproductive, and he lost his starting job. Never has there been a more predictable transfer."

Almost spit my Mountain Dew out when reading the stuff in red
Amazingly, I wasn't even thinking about the dad when I wrote that, but it was just amazing how poorly he played last year. I think he is a better quarterback than that, but clearly it was a disaster for him last year. The kid is nice, and he has talent, so I do hope he does well in the future.

Berhalter’s replacement may not have been to Oklahoma,

Lots of smoke that Berhalter has been canned.
Why did they have to good something dramatic that they would announce at a certain time? It seems ridiculous. Just can him and get it over with. What the hell do you think your press conference is going to change? Cindy Parlow is not good. Not good at all. This entire thing is a debacle and we are heading into the biggest tournament in US Soccer history.

QT to close down by TU

If they're closing that one I'd be shocked if they don't have a plan to replace it really close by...it was a high volume store in terms of the convenience items and I doubt TU students are going to make the effort to go to the one on Admiral and Harvard (lots of sketchy folks hanging around at that one despite all the shine on the new store).
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT