ADVERTISEMENT
  • R
    Berhalter almost had the right idea. Tillman should be our No. 10 on the left moving forward. Pulisic on the right. Musah Cardoso...
  • astonmartin708
    astonmartin708 replied to the thread The First Debate.
    Have you seen who now owns CNN...
  • TU_BLA
    TU_BLA replied to the thread USMNT Player Pool Discussion.
    Reyna moves into Weah's spot on the right side and Musah starts in the MF. We should have a little more toughness in the MF. Let's see...
  • TU1NNJ
    I saw the announcement about this new Dean today. My memory may be faulty but this seems to me to be at least the 3rd Dean in the few...
  • L
    lawpoke87 replied to the thread The First Debate.
    CNN now going after Dems for hiding Biden’s cognitive decline. The same station who claimed what we saw was doctored is now asking how...
  • D
    dlsnid posted the thread Practice in Hurricane Alley.
    All players are practicing now. I don’t think Behrends will help us much to frail. He likes to shoot from outside wasn’t making much. I...
  • astonmartin708
    I’ll tell you that the utility scale battery storage I have visited are quite impressive. They’re not solutions to all of our problems...
  • T
    TU83 replied to the thread Tulsa Gear.
    This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.
  • T
    He needs to be.
  • T
    After the stupidity US Soccer went through last year, I can't believe they are suddenly going to do it. We aren't paying a lot, and they...
  • G
    Gmoney4WW replied to the thread This is the Republican Party.
    They took a pass with this 'decision'. Really cheap of them to avoid making a real decision. They just passed it off to future court...
  • L
    Hard to imagine keeping Berhalter headed into the World Cup if he can’t advance out of this group. Like you said, it’s US soccer so...
  • G
    Gmoney4WW replied to the thread The First Debate.
    Graphene technology should be helped by another 10 years. The only fully produced graphene coating on airplane wings has been a...
  • TU_BLA
    TU_BLA replied to the thread copa america & EURO 2024 soccer.
    Logical minds would think so...but whose to say what happens considering the Good 'Ol Boys network in charge of USSF. I mean they were...
  • L
    Berhalter gets sacked if we don’t advance out of group play….correct?
  • L
    The good news is the technology for electric cars seems to be similar to that of planes. Lots of research going into developing...
  • astonmartin708
    That can and should be broached in future cases.
  • astonmartin708
    You’re probably correct, but just keep in mind that commercial passenger air travel took around 30 years to develop after the advent of...
  • L
    Hopefully the technology develops to make electric commercial aircraft feasible. Still believe we are a decade or so away. Assume...
  • G
    Gmoney4WW replied to the thread The First Debate.
    12s
  • astonmartin708
    How long did the first Wright Brother’s flight last? How long after that before they could carry significant cargo? 😉
  • L
    Looks like it’s flown for 8 minutes. Hopefully it turns out to be feasible. I see operational date projected to be sometime in 2027.
  • astonmartin708
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eviation_Alice#:~:text=The%20Eviation%20Alice%20is%20an,flew%20on%2027%20September%202022. I’m not saying...
  • L
    I failed English 101 in my post. I meant to say “larger planes”. Do you have a link to passenger electric planes which are being...
  • L
    lawpoke87 replied to the thread This is the Republican Party.
    Seems to codify what the DOJs has done for over a hundred years. I do wish they would have narrowed or further explained what would...
  • ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT