ADVERTISEMENT
  • G
    Gmoney4WW replied to the thread Oh Happy Day!.
    I'm sure Gio is all broke up about the change. Advocating for Wilfried Chicken?
  • R
    Spot on... that is likely the biggest question this team faces.
  • R
    rusty-c replied to the thread Mike Gundy.
    Didn't realize it was that light....
  • R
    Not 100% sure by any means if it will cost him much cash, but it's just another chip that a team can play in negotiations and they're...
  • L
    lawpoke87 replied to the thread Mike Gundy.
    First offense DWI is a misdemeanor.
  • G
    This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.
  • G
    Gmoney4WW replied to the thread Mike Gundy.
    They are pretty light on the punishment, heavy on the fines for your first Dwi. 40 hours of community service is pretty weak on the...
  • L
    No clue if it will cost him any money. I can guarantee that NFL teams will ask about it multiple times during the lead up to next years...
  • S
  • D
    dougheffking replied to the thread Mike Gundy.
    I assure you that his incident will cost him exactly zero during NFL negotiations. I honest doubt it's talked about much more once the...
  • G
  • I
  • Larry Lewis
    As long as the OL opens holes, this RB group should do well.
  • Larry Lewis
  • R
    I know it's a bad look for the school when your the star player and get caught doing something stupid, and make no mistake, drinking and...
  • Li'l Eric Coley
    Li'l Eric Coley replied to the thread Mike Gundy.
    Hell, I drink like Mickey Mantle so I'm allowed to have 15 beers and get behind the wheel. Coach Gundy is a pantywaist.
  • TULSARISING
    TULSARISING replied to the thread Mike Gundy.
    Agreed , side note , they better take SDSU seriously, those guys can play and would beat a lot of division 1 teams
  • L
    If I’m Ollie Gordon, I would have liked missing a game against a D2 opponent much more than being forced to attend Big12 media day and...
  • TULSARISING
    TULSARISING replied to the thread Mike Gundy.
    Ya, Gundy is getting a lot of criticism for saying that , me personally, I won’t drive if I have more than one beer , I’m not much of a...
  • TU_BLA
    The offense will depend on what kind of production we get from our OL. I think we have the skill position players to move the offense...
  • quincy101
    quincy101 replied to the thread Oh Happy Day!.
    I hope that Pulisic, Weah, Adams, McKennie, et. al. don't need any psychiatric help now that their best bud/coach is gone. Also hope...
  • TU_BLA
    TU_BLA replied to the thread Mike Gundy.
    At the time Gundy said this, Gordon hadn't yet been charged with anything...he was charged either later that same day or early the next...
  • Li'l Eric Coley
    Good for QT doing the right thing. I knew that was going to be a homeless trainwreck when they put in those tables. Personally, I'm so...
  • L
    lawpoke87 replied to the thread US Debt Service Costs.
    You ask yourself….just how screwed are we? Well….this screwed
  • TU_BLA
  • ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT