ADVERTISEMENT

Zaven Collins

He doesn't really get the opportunity much in Arizona. At least with the previous administration. He spies a lot.
He changed positions to outside lb and they were expecting he would cause some havoc.

He changed positions to outside lb and they were expecting he would cause some havoc.
The Cardinals basically abandoned this season trading and selling some high $ guys with a look to next year either with Murray back at QB or with them tanking for Caleb Williams. You look at the players they have on offense and it's sort of the NFL version of the Indians in the movie "Major League", "Who the **** are these guys".

The Cardinals basically abandoned this season trading and selling some high $ guys with a look to next year either with Murray back at QB or with them tanking for Caleb Williams. You look at the players they have on offense and it's sort of the NFL version of the Indians in the movie "Major League", "Who the **** are these guys".
Their plan is to get two top 5 picks next year and it's looking very possible it's #1 and #2

Do they abandon Murray then and grab Williams and the top rated OL? Because their OL sucks something fierce.
I grab Williams then trade down to the middle of the 1st round and get two picks and grab OL w both.

Reactions: TU_BLA
He had an interception and a fumble recovery on Sunday. I’m not sure the 0 sacks on the stat line is a problem.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Could mean he was hurt Tyler Smith for Cowboys was inactive because of pulled hamstring
Good to know on Tyler as it seemed odd he would not start at guard alongside Tyrunn Smith since that's all Cowboys fans and team pundits could talk about last year when Tyler showed he was a top tier OL in the NFL.

I looked it up they said he had a pulled hamstring so he was inactive must be different than injury report. I just looked it up again under Tyler Smith Dallas Cowboys and it is still about hamstring injury.

Last edited:
Reactions: drboobay
He just isn't being utilized very much and I don't get it. When he is in he is making plays. I might see him every 4th play or so.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
He just isn't being utilized very much and I don't get it. When he is in he is making plays. I might see him every 4th play or so.
I see him there nearly every down.

But he is playing more like a down lineman as an edge rusher. He is usually at the line of scrimmage.

Zaven had a sack really early in the game and about the 3rd or 4th defensive series he was rushing the passer and got a thumb in the eye. I haven't seen him since that moment. On the other side, Tyler Smith is playing LG and has had a great game. Every time I am paying attention he is man handling the Arizona DL in front of him. Tyrunn Smith was benched for some reason and Zach Martin is hurt as well so the Cowboys OL is make shift right now. The Cardinals have done a good job of covering up receivers and taking advantage of the fact that Dak Prescott simply doesn't see the field all that great (IMO). Most of the sacks have been coverage sacks and Dak has been harassed most of the game. Zaven's sack came off the edge where the TE was supposed to chip him, didn't and released into the pass pattern, and Zaven's path prevented Prescott from finding the TE.

And Vegas made a killing in this game as my guess is very little money was in the Cardinals and they won outright.

Zaven had a sack really early in the game and about the 3rd or 4th defensive series he was rushing the passer and got a thumb in the eye. I haven't seen him since that moment. On the other side, Tyler Smith is playing LG and has had a great game. Every time I am paying attention he is man handling the Arizona DL in front of him. Tyrunn Smith was benched for some reason and Zach Martin is hurt as well so the Cowboys OL is make shift right now. The Cardinals have done a good job of covering up receivers and taking advantage of the fact that Dak Prescott simply doesn't see the field all that great (IMO). Most of the sacks have been coverage sacks and Dak has been harassed most of the game. Zaven's sack came off the edge where the TE was supposed to chip him, didn't and released into the pass pattern, and Zaven's path prevented Prescott from finding the TE.

And Vegas made a killing in this game as my guess is very little money was in the Cardinals and they won outright.

Dak seems to be a good dude. I've heard he does some good things off the field.
He's been through some bad things in his life. His brother took his own life. His mom was so important to him and then her early death.

But Dak was being Dak at the end of the game.

Last edited:
Dak seems to be a good dude. I've heard he does some good things off the field.
He's been through some bad things in his life. His brother took his own life. His mom was so important to him and then her early death.

But Dak was being Dak at the end of the game.
My comments had nothing to do with Prescott as a person, simply observations of his on-field play. I'm sure he's a great guy as you don't get to wear the "NFL Man of the Year" patch (as a nominee) by being Tyreek Hill or Kareem Hunt.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
My comments had nothing to do with Prescott as a person, simply observations of his on-field play. I'm sure he's a great guy as you don't get to wear the "NFL Man of the Year" patch (as a nominee) by being Tyreek Hill or Kareem Hunt.

Or Aaron Hernandez.

Or Aaron Hernandez.
I don't know any Pats fans that talk about Aaron Hernandez in a positive light. And the Pats cut ties with Hernandez almost immediately after the announcement of an investigation with him being named.

Not like the Tyreek or Kareen apologists...or Joe Mixon. We all know what they did...they're bad dudes. Granted, they didn't gang bang murder a guy, but still...they're making millions despite their despicableness

I hope he is ok he didn’t come back after getting poked in the eye

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT