ADVERTISEMENT

WSU Game Thread

Lot better coaching than Memphis. Took away any inside game we had

Down 4 on the road isn’t that bad, we need some second half adjustments and energy.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We’ve out rebounded them by 1 so far. Turnovers have been huge. Points over turnovers are the reason we’re behind.

Scott p*$$'d me off by dribbling casually into two defenders on one of those turnovers. He seems to do that a lot.

Pretty even half with the difference being the 3 extra turnovers. If you look at shooting stats and rebounding only, you’d guess we might be ahead.

Jefferies needs to be the leading shot taker every game in my opinion. Having just 3 shots in a half isn't nearly enough. Need him to be a little more selfish

Need to a half step closer to this three point shooters.Except for McDuffie they are not great dribble drivers.

Gotta stop giving the ball away, but we’re doing a much better job getting out on shooters

Joiner needs to go over those screens. He is getting stuck behind and slow to cover the three.

Where has Jackson been all season, Frank?

Inside the paint he is 85% outside 8%. (Includes free throws). Need his quickness. Need that quickness from Taplin.

I swear Korita was 85% from the line in high school. Same 15 feet.

Very nice of us to hand them possessions. This is why we lose on the road

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT