ADVERTISEMENT

WSU Game Thread

TU 3 for 9 from the charity line 2nd half...
make that 4 for 10,,,

Looks like TU is going into it's late game on the road funk!!

I don’t think it takes an amazing basketball coach to notice Igbanu is a poor ball handler and maybe we shouldnt keep isolating him for a drive

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We play like we expect to lose on the road. Missed free throws, unforced turnovers, giving up offensive rebounds. Not strong or focused at all.

This is how mediocre teams lose on the road - collapse against pressure (several games now) and incompetent three throw shooting. No hope for a top half of the league finish. Just playing out the string now

Jeffries not big enough to keep trying that, but free throw misses are clearly the difference. That is just mental toughness. Just not there. Think Greg Harrington and Tony Heard on the road

16 turnovers and 52% from the line isn’t a winning formula.

If you’re minus 7 on offensive rebounds and you only have 6 fouls with a minute left in the game, I don’t believe you’re giving effort

Reactions: TU Sepp
Once again TU puts on a clinic on not how to play on the road during the last 10 minutes of the game...

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Prediction this team ends up with a record of 16-15 with only one road win that being ORU which is pathetic

I’m done. Just done. What an absolutely pathetic display of basketball and coaching.

We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory once again. The mental toughness of this team is REALLY troubling. We show flashes of greatness, but we’re never really consistent enough to do anything with it.

This is a really tough time to be a TU supporter... crappy football and mediocre basketball.

It's time for Frank to go. Unfortunately we're stuck with him for another year with even more bad basketball forthcoming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT