ADVERTISEMENT

Wine Sales

But as to your question, doesn't bother me one bit. I love my football and I love my wine, but not necessarily together outdoors. I'm sure some might and extra $ for TU is always good.

We've always been more of a wine and cheese (wrapper?) crowd anyway. Some of the blue hairs may even smile this year. "May" being the operative word . . .

I wonder what this says about our quarterbacks?

Wine will be fun at basketball until it ends up all over someone. Doesn't really fit the vibe. But maybe we make some money.

Last edited:
Reactions: TULSARISING
I understand that we'll have a larger selection of beers as well. I'm sticking with beer. I'll still be able to shuffle back to the Campbell after the homecoming game when we beat pu$$y.

We've always been more of a wine and cheese (wrapper?) crowd anyway. Some of the blue hairs may even smile this year. "May" being the operative word . . .

I wonder what this says about our quarterbacks?

Wine will be fun at basketball until it ends up all over someone. Doesn't really fit the vibe. But maybe we make some money.
They'll be passing with fine airs bout them?

I don't really have an opinion other that it'll prolong the stereotype of the fan base to the exact people we are trying to attract.

Buying the cheerleaders a pork rinds gun will solve that problem ...

Don't forget to extend the pinkie outward and upward whilst slamming back the glass of Chateau Tempet d'Or.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
They gonna have wine, huh?
'
We have had wine in Stillwater for goin on 100 years.

"We coulda beat OU, but we didn't."

"We really beat Central Michigan, eventho the score board said we didn't. It was broke"

"Yeah, that's a sheep. And she's mah lady. What are ewe gonna doooo about that?"

Pistols firing,

Pokenike1

Somehow this works at virtually every professional event and NFL games are much more redneck and low class than any TU game I have ever attended.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Looks like in addition to wine we'll finally be getting Marshall beer this year!

It was announced that Marshall's Atlas IPA and their Oktoberfest will be served on Saturday a long with a couple of high point Boulevard brews.

so, what kind of what Box-O-White/Box-O-Red? Airline-sized bottles? The Club actually has decent bottles but they charge $4 for a plastic cup size.

So, far the ale selections rule.

Looks like in addition to wine we'll finally be getting Marshall beer this year!

It was announced that Marshall's Atlas IPA and their Oktoberfest will be served on Saturday a long with a couple of high point Boulevard brews.
No Pub Ale! Damn, hope they have Dark or Whiskey Stout in Boulevard, but doubt it. Nut Cracker would be great in October-December.

I don't get the fascination with IPA's. Drinking a beer that intentionally gives me bitter beer face is just wrong.

No Pub Ale! Damn, hope they have Dark or Whiskey Stout in Boulevard, but doubt it. Nut Cracker would be great in October-December.
We're complaining about what type of craft and local brews will be on hand. Be glad we're not only offering the 3.2 Budwater that they charge $10 for in most places.

Reactions: astonmartin708
Sell more booze cheaper. When the crowd becomes too rowdy, then lets revisit the issue. Seriously - I understand not wanting it to be a drunk fest with fights and all that... but we are so far from such a thing I'm not sure it is a serious risk. Plus, it takes a certain kind of person to be able to afford to get hammered at $10 per beer/glass of wine, and if all that cash goes to TU, so be it..

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
We're complaining about what type of craft and local brews will be on hand. Be glad we're not only offering the 3.2 Budwater that they charge $10 for in most places.
I like my beer like I like my men.(Tall, Dark & Big Titties) ;0) What the hell a beer with big titties tastes like I ain't gottsa clue.

No seriously though, I just want one dark offering. Stout, Porter, it doesn't matter. But yeah all of it cept the ipa's are better than budwater.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT