ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Miami!

I wonder if this is an original idea, or if we stole it from another team or two that did it before?

I don't get to watch the game now because of a hearing out of town, barring an unlikely settlement. I'm going Roy Roberts on the other side for pursuing this one.

I don't get to watch the game now because of a hearing out of town, barring an unlikely settlement. I'm going Roy Roberts on the other side for pursuing this one.
Gold,
I think you might be coming down with a severe lower respiratory infection. It is in the best interest of public health for you to stay home. We do not need you to spread this on an airplane. In doing so there is a possible exponential factor.
Dr. Vinny Boombatz
National Center for Disease Control

Gold,
I think you might be coming down with a severe lower respiratory infection. It is in the best interest of public health for you to stay home. We do not need you to spread this on an airplane. In doing so there is a possible exponential factor.
Dr. Vinny Boombatz
National Center for Disease Control

I'm driving by car to a large county north of town without that many people. We've got a good game plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT