ADVERTISEMENT

Week 15 Bowl Projections

I think TU would beat either of Army or Boise. Why not undefeated San Jose MWC champion?
Would love a matchup vs. Northwestern.

Just please not a team with a losing record in the P5, including our hated frenemies the Hogs.

I think TU would beat either of Army or Boise. Why not undefeated San Jose MWC champion?
Would love a matchup vs. Northwestern.

Just please not a team with a losing record in the P5, including our hated frenemies the Hogs.

The MWC champ is playing the MAC champ in Arizona.

well that is dull. San Jose vs. WHATEVER team won 4 games in the truncated MAC season. Viewership of near zero.

I'm surprised that Boise, with its pretensions of national power, would have agreed to play as the MWC champion vs. the MAC. That is almost like conceding that the American is the P 6 league.

I'm surprised that Boise, with its pretensions of national power, would have agreed to play as the MWC champion vs. the MAC. That is almost like conceding that the American is the P 6 league.

They're praying they can keep their coach and nobody notices that they only have a couple MW championships and haven't even won their division every year.

That schools on it's way down. Being in the division opposite california hurts and they just haven't had the success with Harrison they did with other coaches.

We could play the overrated coastal Carolina in a bowl and beat the living crap out of a Sun Belt team.

Reactions: Sbellini
Yet another insult. Play Birmingham in Birmingham.

Hopefully just conjecture.

I mostly agree.

But if the players want to play - and they may considering our drought - more power to them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT