ADVERTISEMENT

Van Halen @ BOK

Muskogee9

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Jan 19, 2008
New tour and album with David Lee Roth......probably past their prime but one of my favorites. Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale???

They haven't announced when tix will go on sale yet. I see where Jane's Addiction is playing the Hard Rock. Those guys are too chickensh*t to let The Shame open for them.

I will be all over this. But, as a reminder, I recall the LAST time David Lee Roth was to tour with Van Halen and the old ugly heads reared themselves to take away the group relationship again. He recorded like, one song, and the deal was over according to EVH.

Originally posted by Muskogee9:
New tour and album with David Lee Roth......probably past their prime but one of my favorites. Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale???

Saw them on their last tour in okc... VERY GOOD SHOW... Dave was in incredible shape and did all the old MTV tricks... Eddie performed a 15 minute solo... and wolfie was an OK sub for the original bassist.

worth the money

I missed the tour a few years ago but plan on making this one......I'm hoping it's close to the old days. I read where Roth was working as a EMT in NYC area...CRAZY!!!!! After doing that, I'm sure he'll get along better this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT