ADVERTISEMENT

UNT Game thread

Sorry about your trip , sounds about like my time at Arkansas State , Wilson should refund all of the fans that traveled to these away games for the piss poor product he has put on the field . Everyone should flood the ADs phone and e-mail on Monday letting him know we want a change
Change to what? Tulsa is literally one of the worst coaching jobs in the country right now.

Is this what it felt like to be Tulane playing against Todd Graham?

Free shot if you can guess what the common denominator is between the two situations.

At this point , I’d take Monty back over this moron !
giphy.gif

Different QB, same result... When, as a coach, you decide players must fit your system instead of finding the system that works for your players you are going to lose.

I would say fire Wilson as soon as the team arrives home. But who of these other dipwads could do any better.

Tulsa football is in crisis.

Reactions: TUGrad06
If I was Kamdyn and his parents, i'd be trying to be getting a small NIL set up to transfer in the offseason. He's deserves better than these coaches. He has solid potential.

Well, 45 for UNT was my prediction... Maybe Tulsa wins the 4th and its 45 - 17 and I win.... nothing

Is that two drives over 95 yards?

If I was Kamdyn and his parents, i'd be trying to be getting a small NIL set up to transfer in the offseason. He's deserves better than these coaches. He has solid potential.
He is done with eligibility.

Hard to believe we are this bad. I didn't see it coming.

I don't want to go to next week's game. Perhaps I can give my tickets to somebody who doesn't care about the outcome.

I can't believe I am still watching this game :p

And a timeout on a FG... wow

This is really disheartening. TU needs to have a heart-to-heart with reality.

Sorry about your trip , sounds about like my time at Arkansas State , Wilson should refund all of the fans that traveled to these away games for the piss poor product he has put on the field . Everyone should flood the ADs phone and e-mail on Monday letting him know we want a change
At this point I really don't care. And will continue to not care. As stated previously, I'm not going out of my way to support the program anymore. I'm tired of wasting my time and money. The days of changing my work schedule and getting people to sneak me scores while flying are gone. As is buying 5 season tickets.

Well, I thought the NIL era would be the end of Tulsa football... But I think this program was dead before.

And on our 4th QB?

You never want to be in the same sentence as Keith Burns ….. but I see it here twice.

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT