ADVERTISEMENT

UNT Game thread

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
Can’t get first down on O but D holds on 4th down. We have to run the ball to be successful

Reactions: drboobay
Woohoo, run up the middle against 7 in the box with 5 blockers. BRILLIANCE.

Then Francis doesn't throw it hard enough for an easy 6.

Love that emotion from Francis ! Let’s get this thing in the end zone

This offense has the most uninspired playbook and playcalling I've ever seen outside of Bill Blankenships' penultimate season where we went 3-9 with Cody Green.

Reactions: TUGrad06
FG but I don’t like going to a tight formation for three straight downs inside the three.
Ya we got to get 7 there, it was the right call to kick it there though , can’t drive it down to the two and get no points

We are keeping things simple, using some tactics on offense that are working so far. The defense is playing well. We're on the edge here, of seeing whether we make UNT feel nervous and let us into the game.

Another dominate defensive series. Loving the pressure we are getting with only 3 linemen.

Reactions: drboobay
I keep thinking I'm seeing their board commenting, rather than ours. So many negative comments for a game we lead, and still are in. Williams is making a name for himself as a WR.

I keep thinking I'm seeing their board commenting, rather than ours. So many negative comments for a game we lead, and still are in. Williams is making a name for himself as a WR.
He is having a very solid first game

Offense has to produce , the defense only giving up 7 on the half is not bad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT