ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Kevin Wilson

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2017
Really thought we were going to be done with these discussions for awhile but here we go again

Please fire him. He shouldn’t make it through the season, which I know won’t happen, but there’s NO reason to keep this staff another season.

Reactions: CaneHT
giphy.webp

With what money?
They money you will save from avoiding an empty stadium. And a big drop in donations.

Won't happen during the season. He should get a chance to right the ship. And it won't get any better with an assistant in charge from this group.

They money you will save from avoiding an empty stadium. And a big drop in donations.

Won't happen during the season. He should get a chance to right the ship. And it won't get any better with an assistant in charge from this group.
TU has the money , they just don’t admit it

You should have sent $285K to help TU get new coaches and NIL.
@I.I. I guess that firing now is kind of pointless. Kind of like it was pointless with Rader.

But what do you think we SHOULD do? Just take what's on offer and be thankful for it? The pregame carnival then just plan on losing from here on out?

Just because they have a large endowment, doesn't mean they have the money. That endowment can't be touched for paying buyout and new coaches salary, or anything else athletic.
If we don't have money for athletics, then how the f*** are we getting tailgates that are essentially mini carnivals with free food, booze, and concerts? And people don't even have to attend the game to get in?

If we don't have money for athletics, then how the f*** are we getting tailgates that are essentially mini carnivals with free food, booze, and concerts? And people don't even have to attend the game to get in?

That stuff doesn't end up costing near as much as coaches buyouts and salaries. I'd bet that stuff costs 300k per season, for all 6 games.

That stuff doesn't end up costing near as much as coaches buyouts and salaries. I'd bet that stuff costs 300k per season, for all 6 games.
When they started doing that it was mentioned on this board, multiple times, the cost was 1-1.5M PER tailgate.

Fairly sure Huffy is the one who dropped that figure. Maybe it was one game and I misunderstood. Either way, it's money not spent on anything other than good will. Which will only be taken advantage of. It ain't going to get us better recruits or make us money. Winning does that. Which requires competent staff with a vision. And facilities to keep up with the Jones.

Reactions: drboobay
When they started doing that it was mentioned on this board, multiple times, the cost was 1-1.5M PER tailgate.
I don't remember hearing that, and I don't believe that's true. But if it is, then they should be spending some of that money in other places.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT