ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN game thread

By my count, Skipper has two errant passes. One incomplete and one INT. The rest are drops.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We're better in the hurry up offense and it took all game long for Monty to realize?

I'm glad you're willing to wait through next year to realize he's a bad coach.

Other than the O-Line, this team is very inexperienced/young.

Offensive Freshman/Sophomores:
Brooks, Skipper, President, Stewart, Johnson, Stokes, Muhammad, Taylor

Defensive Freshman/Sophomores:
Edmiston, Cannon, Evans, R. Robinson, C. Williams, Bunch, Green, Revels, Sh. Robinson, Flanary, Stevenson, Gipson

Reactions: goldenhurricane2
Other than the O-Line, this team is very inexperienced/young.

Offensive Freshman/Sophomores:
Brooks, Skipper, President, Stewart, Johnson, Stokes, Muhammad, Taylor

Defensive Freshman/Sophomores:
Edmiston, Cannon, Evans, R. Robinson, C. Williams, Bunch, Green, Revels, Sh. Robinson, Flanary, Stevenson, Gipson

How dare you use common sense!

Reactions: Bill Lowery
I for one will be in Dallas next Friday to continue cheering on this team. TECHNICALLY, we can still make a bowl

Reactions: Just_Will95
President didn't get in the first time, was a good reversal.

Wasn't questioning the call, sorry the run play by Pres that was reviewed before Brooks scored, just the fact we had plenty of time to have a play ready and should have been set at the line as soon as they started the clock. Instead we took 13 seconds to snap the ball.

Wasn't questioning the call, sorry the run play by Pres that was reviewed before Brooks scored, just the fact we had plenty of time to have a play ready and should have been set at the line as soon as they started the clock. Instead we took 13 seconds to snap the ball.
Good coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT