ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA whipping K-State...

noble cane

I.T.S. University President
Feb 25, 2002
Unless OSU pulls one outta their butts the "ultra tough" big 12 looking at a 1-6 bowl season...

Mediocrity Defined.

After watching the results of the bowls; sec west, big12, and other BIG
name teams failing; most of the teams in the P5s conferences are
pretty average.

UCLA spoiled an absolute K-State love-fest by the TV announcing crew.

You know when you are OLD when you just realize today that Tyler Lockett is the SON of Kevin Lockett.

Unreal! I have been depressed all evening....

Kill really needs to stay in Minnesota. They have been extremely patient and understanding with his medical issues over the past few seasons and he has built the Minnesota program up quite well during that time. We saw what happened at KState after Snyder left the 1st time...bound to happen again. Snyder was able to sell Manhattan, something I am not sure is an easy sell for someone who doesn't understand it intimately. Other than working at Pitt St and Emporia St, there's not a ton of connection to the state of Kansas. Plus Minnesota just built a brand new stadium on campus which is a big deal there. Would be a lateral move at best but with dicey long term prospects.

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
Kill really needs to stay in Minnesota. They have been extremely patient and understanding with his medical issues over the past few seasons and he has built the Minnesota program up quite well during that time. We saw what happened at KState after Snyder left the 1st time...bound to happen again. Snyder was able to sell Manhattan, something I am not sure is an easy sell for someone who doesn't understand it intimately. Other than working at Pitt St and Emporia St, there's not a ton of connection to the state of Kansas. Plus Minnesota just built a brand new stadium on campus which is a big deal there. Would be a lateral move at best but with dicey long term prospects.
+1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT