ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Game Thread

Beware Hurricane Warning

I.T.S. Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Huge game tonight for the Hurricane!!! We're a little pissed off. A little banged up. We're dusrespected. We gotta find a way to go get a W. Winning in the trenches will be the key and I like our chances.......

Let's go HURRICANE

And we start off our first drive with a touchdown pass. Unfortunately it went the opposite direction.

UCF is bailing on the WRs. Dane needs to see that. That out pass can't be thrown there but I bet you can run a pump and go

Offense yet to show up. Ran two plays both for negative yardage, add in a penalty, burn a time out, and then throw an interception for a touchdown... What the heck!

Florida University Central - aptly named.

A speed sweep or two would really help our offense out tonight. Even if it's a play action.

Who is the color commentator? I need to talk to him on Twitter.

It's way to early to panic, but I'm getting nervous about how this game is going. Looking like our offense is way out of sync with all the injuries?

Who is the color commentator? I need to talk to him on Twitter.
Link is above. Go easy on him. No doubt he is a db, but he does go out of his way to say nice things about TU more than other on air talent

"Out of bounds, out of bounds, you can see that foot" Guy can see it better than the ref who was right there. bigtime homer.

Link is above. Go easy on him. No doubt he is a db, but he does go out of his way to say nice things about TU more than other on air talent

Are you listening? It's like a Fox broadcast. With Univision soap opera level analysis.

So right now our offense has essentially created all the points on the scoreboard. UCFs offense is dreadful and our D should get 2-3 picks tonight as the QB just floats UFOs out there. You see what Frost wants to do but he doesn't have the O-line to create the power sweeps that Oregon ran a lot. Their QB is not accurate enough throwing anywhere. The RB seems like he could be good but again the OL is not very good.

Once our O settles in we should be able to put them in panic mode. We should start seeing some trick plays.

Are you listening? It's like a Fox broadcast. With Univision soap opera level analysis.
He's homing it up for his town, but he's said a lot of nice things about TU during other broadcasts - even when TU wasn't playing. He's got a Chubb for Flanders

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT