ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU Game Thread

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Did it get deleted? Just wanted to praise the defense for a great job and the rebounding the last 10 minutes by Reed and Garcia was tremendous. I can see why Cobe was one of the defensive players of the year at La Tech. He was great. Haggerty continues to be the go to guy when we need points on the board with drives and free throws. I thought he was going to get 30.

NMSU is better than their record. They were a tough physical team and happy to enjoy some atrocious calls tonight that went for NMSU. We may escape OOC play with a 9-3 record. Few thought that possible.

Did it get deleted? Just wanted to praise the defense for a great job and the rebounding the last 10 minutes by Reed and Garcia was tremendous. I can see why Cobe was one of the defensive players of the year at La Tech. He was great. Haggerty continues to be the go to guy when we need points on the board with drives and free throws. I thought he was going to get 30.

NMSU is better than their record. They were a tough physical team and happy to enjoy some atrocious calls tonight that went for NMSU. We may escape OOC play with a 9-3 record. Few thought that possible.
It is still there but under Aggie game thread

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT