ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs Temple game thread

Happy to see we got that observation out of the way early. Defense looks flat for the second straight game

According to TV announcers DaQuan Jackson isn’t playing, didn’t know he played for TU.

Jeffries is out with a concussion from WSU game. Another key player out.

This is so painful to watch. I’m going out to In-N-Out burger and to run errands. Wake me up when this season is over.

What would the penalty be for Haith sneaking the team out of the building at halftime and just putting us back on the plane?

Another one: Jackson should never shoot a three

Temple air balls more wide open threes than any team I’ve ever seen. Only thing keeping us in this game.

Even the TV guys said that was not a foul on Scott on the 3 point attempt.

I have no idea how we are staying in this game. We’ve looked pretty terrible overall.

Same thing every game before halftime. Let Taplin shoot some garbage shot or turn it over. Have no idea how we’re in this game.

If not for that phantom foul on Scott we would be up two at half. We just need to stay focused in the second half and let them feel the pressure. I wish we could hit freebies like this every game.

Curious why our game plan is to leave good three point shooters open to help on mediocre bigs

Another bad stretch to start the second half but after going down 9 we’re holding our own again. We need to stay close and keep inching forward.

Credit where due. Many coaches would make an adjustment when the other team is getting a wide open look every possession and shooting 70%. Not this coach. Wait....I don’t mean credit

Strangest comment I’ve heard recently was by these commentators. Talking about Shizz Alston and his father Levan they said he was “biologically” named after his father. What the heck does that mean?

Reactions: TU1NNJ
B
We just beat them by 18 points 2 weeks ago. This is dumb
Blind squirrel dude.
The reality, Tulsa is better than ECU and Tulane.

That's it!

AAC upper half has passed this program by miles.

If you don't see that unfolding before your eyes, you are likely a 20 something and have no clue about BB.

Another late game collapse. No shock.

Third consecutive year staying home in March. Maybe the team can attend the BOK Center sessions as a consolation prize?

Reactions: chito_and_leon
Our zone and half-ass man D has just become awful.

Temple could have scored 100 points, they missed a lot of WIDE open shots.

Got clobbered on the offensive glass again...Just really short and soft.

Haith needs to get lost.
Same with Gragg.

Crap program right now.

These guys are going to be much worse next year... and not many seem to care much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT