ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa Temple Game Thread

A scoring drive to start the second half and no TOs should secure this game. Need to play clean.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
They had a special teams mistake. Catching it inside the 10. Make them pay.

Reactions: drboobay
Any school with 37,000 students should be able to beat a school with 3,700 students
As long as there are scholarship limits & there are only 11 players on each side of the ball, student body size is pretty irrelevant.

Reactions: GameParson
They had a special teams mistake. Catching it inside the 10. Make them pay.
I realize the potential negative consequences of winning.

But damn I want to win. We should be up 14 right now.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
They flipped field on us. Started at their 5 and now we start at the 5. Monty special teams matters.

These are 2 of the worst special teams in the country. Horrible 3 bounce snap to the punter & we don’t even attempt to rush the punter at all. It looked like pee wee football, where we were not allowed to rush.

to add insult to injury, the Dr. Oz ads make the broadcast even worse, if that’s possible. I suppose that it says a lot about his campaign that he’s spending money running ads I’m seeing in Texas while watching a very low rated game on ESPN2.

Piss poor play calling in the redzone yet again...
If Ford would have got a little wider on first down he would have scored. Went too flat and got too close to Hall allowing defender to take on blocker and make the tackle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT