ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa Temple Game Thread

Here we go again. Guests Monty was giving us fans a trick or treat. Trick first?

Gotta think of something nice to say now.... Tough running by Prince.

Solomon nice interception but keep your helmet on until you get off the field. He was the one mouthing at the ball carrier after tackling him on the opening kickoff.

Solomon nice interception but keep your helmet on until you get off the field. He was the one mouthing at the ball carrier after tackling him on the opening kickoff.
Over turned

This is like three or four bad calls in a row. That was a personal foul on lachlan getting spun around!

Reactions: TU 1978
So they didn‘t call a foul on that at all?

Came back since it's 42-0 at the end of the first qtr. and was hopeful until I watched that last drive. Yeesh. This 💩 is unacceptable.

Playing an injured QB AND trying to force a record breaking pass with said QB to olay up your reputation as an Offensive "guru" with your season on the line is not only ignorant, but asinine and a disservice to the team AND all of us who care about our University. Those of us who want it to succeed across the board are literally being given the middle finger. Come on, Brad! It's time to go a new direction.

Prince is tearing the Temple defense to pieces so what does Monty do with this last two minutes? No Prince in sight.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Like i said Tulsa will end up winning since Temple is horrendous but damn i want basketball to start

Why do we seem to need to dig a deep azz hole before we decide to get it together?
Coaches should have things ready to go at the beginning more often than not.

I’m sure TU games are great for causal fans as they’re mostly close… regardless of if they should be or not.
It’s getting old for me.

Anyway, glad we got the lead at half.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Why do we seem to need to dig a deep azz hole before we decide to get it together?
Coaches should have things ready to go at the beginning more often than not.

I’m sure TU games are great for causal fans as they’re mostly close… regardless of if they should be or not.
It’s getting old for me.

Anyway, glad we got the lead at half.
Do we even have casual fans when there isn't a bandwagon to ride? Lol. Kidding, kidding. 😄

Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT