ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa Temple Game Thread

Can we fire Monty at the half
This team gave up 70 to UCF
Cone on Brad! Do it
I gave up cocktail party for a friends birthday for this dog s!!

Hopefully things turn around but I think this may be a low scoring game.

Here's a fun stat. Temple had 2 interceptions in their first 6 games, and 2 interceptions in our first 4 plays.

I love Brin

I hope he survives the season and gets a real coach either here or somewhere else.

Im sure he will transfer portal when Monty gets fired.

Reactions: TU 1978
I'm starting my indoc at American next week, and of course we have two home games. So the wife wants me to use 4x of my free flights over the weekend to meet her in Tulsa to watch... Whatever the hell this is. The only time I've missed home games in my life was on deployments and I'm dreading flying back and forth two weeks in a row to witness the ridiculous spectacle that had become Tulsa football.

I'm so tired of this feeling.

Brad may find a nonexistent homecoming crowd vs SMU next week

That one wasn't on the OL either. And that's two bad punts on Lachlan. Intentional throw by the team?

The one thing we always said was the team never quit, so we ended up with all those nail biter wins and rallying late against all odds. I'm not getting that sense watching these guys this year. I don't think they've got the fight left in them for this coach.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Ugh i should have bet my 401k on Temple.

Ill have Monty be my butler for the rest of my life.

Except for a couple of runs the O looks dysfunctional

The one thing we always said was the team never quit, so we ended up with all those nail biter wins and rallying late against all odds. I'm not getting that sense watching these guys this year. I don't think they've got the fight left in them for this coach.
This is the ultimate Monty urban legend. He's had 8 or more losses in 3 of 7 seasons. That's 40% of his seasons where his team have lost 2/3 or more of their games. Either his teams give up or they really, really, really suck.

I'm starting my indoc at American next week, and of course we have two home games. So the wife wants me to use 4x of my free flights over the weekend to meet her in Tulsa to watch... Whatever the hell this is. The only time I've missed home games in my life was on deployments and I'm dreading flying back and forth two weeks in a row to witness the ridiculous spectacle that had become Tulsa football.

I'm so tired of this feeling.
Dude, that seriously sucks hard.

We are going to find out a couple of things the rest of the game:
Is the team still committed or will they give up
Can the staff adjust
Have the coaches lost the team

Dude, that seriously sucks hard.
The silver lining is the kids love the games now they've done so many improvements to everything off the field. So there's that. This isn't meant as a "woe is me" type thing... Just an example of why it's very important to show commitment and trying to improve on and off field. If I feel this way, what random person with no ties to the school is going to buy merchandise, watch on TV, let alone go to Game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT