ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa at Ucf thread

I understand but I think I would have tried simple pass on 3rd down. Make it and game over. Even with FG they can tie with plenty time left

Guys.......guys......its happening!

I forgot what this felt like

200.gif

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

firemonty

Woooohooooooo!

No matter what else they may say, UCF arch rival = Tulsa. My god do we have their #.

Stupid Tulsa football, whenever I'm ready to give up they bring me back in.
We are what now, 9-4 against them?

So when we lose all of our games against teams not named UCF, do we still keep him?

So when we lose all of our games against teams not named UCF, do we still keep him?
So we're gonna have to lose like 69-0 to Cincy for you to come out on top of that prediction.

And even then it would be a 50/50 chance at best.

First regulation win against a top 11 team since 1991 when we beat Texas A&M....
Chuck Mangione, Feels SOOO Good!
Gotta give me the top ROAD win from the past...Pretty sure that it was #7 Arkansas in 71'. Only took us 49 years and the Coronavirus years to do something similar!

Gotta give me the top ROAD win from the past...Pretty sure that it was #7 Arkansas in 71'. Only took us 49 years and the Coronavirus years to do something similar!
I knew it was Arkansas but couldn’t remember if it was 71 or 76.

Beating Arkansas would result in a myocardial infarction... We haven't beat the hogs since Elvis was alive... I want to take my dad to the next home game we have against them in 2050

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT