ADVERTISEMENT

Tuberville

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Lost amidst all the bowl talk, Tuberville resigned from Cincinnati today. Can TU lay claim to getting 2 coaches ousted this season?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
3! Fresno, San Jose, Cincy. And if you want, we can include running off Herman too. And almost Morris.
I don't think we were the cause for the San Jose coach getting canned but DeRuyter definitely...blow a 31-0 lead that makes several appearances on ESPN throughout the season when a P5 team would go down big like that and the country was reminded that only 1 team came back from a 31 pt deficit this season and that was us. Chances are the decision on Tuberville was made before the game here BUT had Cincinnati pulled off the upset it may have been more difficult for them to agree he should resign. That team is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball.

I hear ole' Tuberville has a brother who lives here in T-town. Maybe Tommy can crash with him for a year or two and we'll give him some lower level staff gig. We need someone to man the fax machine.

I think he could be good in career services. He could tell students to "get a job."

Also, when NAIA schools visit, he could show off the imaginary 2003 championship trophy he didn't win.

Reactions: Raisin_Cane
Did anyone catch his act on the sidelines at the game this year? Wow dude needs a Xanax.

GO TU!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT