ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Pokes2.0 Game Thread

Wyoming can’t run the football against us and their QB can’t really fit the ball in tight spaces so we should be jamming them at the line. Only thing they’ve done is hit a couple of hitches against soft coverage and break a QB run on a busted play.

Of course we can’t even find enough space to break a play on offense b/c no one has time to do anything.

We waited a year for THIS QB?

Even the CBS announcers keep saying how he forces the ball where he shouldn’t.

Alright, the blue and gold glasses have come off. We are really bad, just as I expected in preseason but then got excited after the first two games.

Unless we end up dominating today I don’t think we get to more than 3 wins this season.

5 minutes of injury coverage. Never understood why they don't cut to commercial...

Too bad Player is so short. Otherwise he would be making millions in a few years.

Our OC is ready to bring out the ‘shock and awe’ playbook.

Let’s see if Smith is better with the wind. Chambers won’t be. I’d be surprised if Wyoming tries more than 4 passes in the 2Q

Wilkerson can run over people so we probably won’t see him. Probably saving him for when Fresno North is winded.

I seem to remember us printing up those shirts because we couldn't get a call anyway

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT