TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
Offense still finding its rhythm.

TU 3
ULM 0

Another phantom PI call on us.

And the flag came in way late after the play was over.

Didn't look like PI to me...looked like he timed it perfectly, and the ref was behind the DB and couldn't even see the play. Didn't make a difference since ULM missed the FG attempt.

Tulsa has to tackle better.

Teams have figured out our run game and our just plugging between the tackles. Nothing comes outside and Dane never keeps the read/option.

Teams have figured out our run game and our just plugging between the tackles. Nothing comes outside and Dane never keeps the read/option.
I agree...surprised not to see an outside run every once in a while. They are going to have to throw to open up the run at this point. When they throw, they are going right down the field.

Why is Hobbs playing instead of Louie? Trying to keep the game close?

I thought it was PI easy on TV.

Love Dane getting some yards on the ground.

Y'all are going to change your tune on Hobbs. Just wait.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Why do some coaches believe in leaving points off the board? It is idiotic. Pure stupidity.

Why do some coaches believe in leaving points off the board? It is idiotic. Pure stupidity.
our kicker just missed a 20 yarder. Maybe, just maybe, ole Phil knew what he was doing by going for it instead of trying a 40 yarder.

The runs up the middle is just hilarious. Don't believe in Dane to make a play on a short field?

Our red zone efficiency is pretty awful and not sure Monty has quite enough confidence in Dane to throw it down there.

Reactions: TUGrad06
Our red zone efficiency is pretty awful and not sure Monty has quite enough confidence in Dane to throw it down there.
uhhh ... he just did on the last series. nothing to do with "confidence in Dane" in the redzone. much more to do with the fact that you have a bruiser running back who already has 9 TD's from this distance including 1 earlier in this game.

uhhh ... he just did on the last series. nothing to do with "confidence in Dane" in the redzone. much more to do with the fact that you have a bruiser running back who already has 9 TD's from this distance including 1 earlier in this game.

Our redzone offense (play calling mostly) is atrocious.
Because we don't have other options...quick screen to atkinson, toss to the outside, end around with louie, PA to a TE, fade, ANYTHING other than RUNNING IT UP THE EFFING MIDDLE.

Where is Louie? He needs to be in there on offense.

Maybe it's the black pants but our WRs look really fast once they make the catch and start running

343 yards in the first half. 7 penalties for 57 yards plus the struggles in the red zone has limited them to 20 points. Defense is doing its job, allowing just 137 yards and 7 points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT