ADVERTISEMENT

TU - Navy game thread

Navy is in the locker room preparing to win the game. Close game with a half left. This is what they want.

Put in Bower for gosh sakes. Lincoln Riley pulls a preseason heisman frontrunner for a true freshman in the middle of the biggest game of OU's season because he wasn't getting the job done.

And here our coach is loyal to the highest seniority blindly regardless of how bad they suck. 1 out of 10000 reasons why Monty is an abysmal coach.
Every time I hear put in Bower I think of the movie Lucas when Corey Haim, who played Lucas, was trying to get in the game. I’m over here going “No,Don’t put in Bly”!

Well Lincoln Riley is a real coach who isn’t afraid of hurting feelings
I mean and Riley has ever more reason to not bench him. Rattler is probably losing real cash money from getting benched and sinking his draft profile as well. Riley's decision was waaaaaaaaaay bigger than any decision Monty will ever make.

Reactions: LMGRA
I mean and Riley has ever more reason to not bench him. Rattler is probably losing real cash money from getting benched and sinking his draft profile as well. Riley's decision was waaaaaaaaaay bigger than any decision Monty will ever make.
He’s lost his money from his NIL. If you don’t play you don’t get paid.

Our defense has played great against a junk offense and Monty can't score enough points to make a damn difference

Reactions: TU 1978
We're in trouble unless we can score in special teams or defense. Navy has figured out defense out and are going to run crazy in us now

I don‘t like Ware condescending comments on TU but he does see where Brin should be throwing.

We can't blame Brin and Monty for receivers dropping passes right? We have to have someone who can catch the ball better than Crawford and Johnson are showing right now

A fumble and an interception have cost us points.

Even if we win I have had it. I about stroke out watching us make mistake after mistake. Say what you want everything is the HC’s responsibility. He owns it. If it is someone else not doing their job he has the authority to make changes.

Reactions: quincy101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT