ADVERTISEMENT

TU - Navy game thread

Needed a ragtime piano playing at 2x speed for that offensive sequence...
Brin has all the time in the world and chokes.

D is playing well. Staying disciplined. O needs to score on this possession

Reactions: TU 1978
After Brin hands it off he acts like he’s passing!

Our inability to run against these guys is concerning

Santana has all of our receiving yards. Our running ypc average is 1.9 so far.

This is quite ugly. Another nail in Monty’s coffin.

This is embarrassing for Drew... We've got a Hall of Famer on the sidelines watching this $h!t show... Pathetic... Brin is NOT the guy he pretended to be against Tulane.

I know we got a field goal and it’s points but that is a loss. Why did we run it up the middle!! What is Brin’s issue today? He is sucking all on his own today. Horrible decisions!! I like the guy but he is irritating the crap out of me

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Unbelievable! 1st and goal from the 5 and lose 2 yards! Watkins had a nice move and run but he turned back into the chasing defender rather than heading to the corner.

Monty's having a stellar play calling night....NOT! Our OL can't block Navy's stacked box but Monty is going to prove they can run the ball in the middle or die trying

Reactions: TU83 and TU1NNJ
I know we got a field goal and it’s points but that is a loss. Why did we run it up the middle!! What is Brin’s issue today? He is sucking all on his own today. Horrible decisions!! I like the guy but he is irritating the crap out of me
He's gimping all over the place. Looks like he's got an ankle or knee issue. Whatever it is he can't move and he isn't stepping into his throws. If he's hurt, let's see Braxton or Fuller

Reactions: TU 1978 and TU1NNJ
Unless we make offense adjustments we are in trouble.

We’ve regressed on offense. Our QB coach and offensive coordinator should be fired at halftime.

Reactions: TU1NNJ and TU_BLA
He's gimping all over the place. Looks like he's got an ankle or knee issue. Whatever it is he can't move and he isn't stepping into his throws. If he's hurt, let's see Braxton or Fuller
Put in Bower for gosh sakes. Lincoln Riley pulls a preseason heisman frontrunner for a true freshman in the middle of the biggest game of OU's season because he wasn't getting the job done.

And here our coach is loyal to the highest seniority blindly regardless of how bad they suck. 1 out of 10000 reasons why Monty is an abysmal coach.

Reactions: TU83
Wake me up when the nightmare ends please Tu football is unwatchable

Put in Bower for gosh sakes. Lincoln Riley pulls a preseason heisman frontrunner for a true freshman in the middle of the biggest game of OU's season because he wasn't getting the job done.

And here our coach is loyal to the highest seniority blindly regardless of how bad they suck. 1 out of 10000 reasons why Monty is an abysmal coach.
Well Lincoln Riley is a real coach who isn’t afraid of hurting feelings

Reactions: TUGrad06
Are you kidding me!!! We win out and we are in the conference championship game!!! Smh
I’m sure Monty will be fired at.the end of this game if we lose to a terrible 11 point underdog navy so I wouldn’t worry no bowl chance with losses to Smoo and Cincy And navy likely so Monty knows he could be fired tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT