ADVERTISEMENT

TU basketball

Good Lord I remember the terrible commercial that was aired on TV before that season where Bruce Howard said "It's the year we've been waiting for!"

Good bless Bruce but I dunno how he was made to do that.
This we can 100% agree on.
I knew it was going to be an underachieving season and was disappointed when I heard that.

Reactions: dougheffking
I must say that I am very impressed with the players development as mentioned by Konkol during his recent press conference. Matt Reed looks like a different human than last season, and I need to connect with his trainer and nutritionist. Archie and Isaiah certainly added muscle, which will benefit them both in different ways. Obviously, none of this guarantees wins, but it's definitely a great sign of things to come.

I must say that I am very impressed with the players development as mentioned by Konkol during his recent press conference. Matt Reed looks like a different human than last season, and I need to connect with his trainer and nutritionist. Archie and Isaiah certainly added muscle, which will benefit them both in different ways. Obviously, none of this guarantees wins, but it's definitely a great sign of things to come.
My biggest concern is II’s comments.
I’m hoping he’s trying reverse thought posting to turn things around. 🤣

A neighboring town about 5 miles from where I live is building an IPF for the high school. They have the top ranked large class football team this year led by

Do you live in Ozark?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT