ADVERTISEMENT

TU basketball

Please be good
Signed-
A desperate TU fan looking for something to be proud of TU about
I tend to be overly optimistic, but I truly do believe Konkol is heading things in the right direction. His first season was painful to watch, but many of those players he enhairated from the Frank Haith era were not quality D1 players. He has a good nucleus of talent and is finally able to build on top of that talent.

Last edited:
I’m hoping we’re competitive in the league and look like we have a shot at hitting the conference tournament finals. I would love to head to Fort Worth after TU’s final regular season game.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
I watched the the Basketball scrimmage on Saturday morning before the Army game and this is absolutely the most talented and most athletic team I have seen at Tulsa in a very long time! We have some serious talent! We are extremely deep I am going to make a BOLD prediction and say 22-25 wins this season if we stay fairly healthy!

Reactions: drboobay
I watched the the Basketball scrimmage on Saturday morning before the Army game and this is absolutely the most talented and most athletic team I have seen at Tulsa in a very long time! We have some serious talent! We are extremely deep I am going to make a BOLD prediction and say 22-25 wins this season if we stay fairly healthy!
I'll say it again...the loss of Haggerty is going to be a "Ewing Theory" for this team. This year is the first year I actually have any sort of expectations or pressure on the team and coach of his regime.

That may be too bold but I’m glad you are on board. 🧶🧶🧶

Reactions: drboobay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT