ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election prediction/discussion

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
The 2024 election is now a month away and this board is dead. Let’s get some predictions and discussions going. Here’s what I see on 10-7-24

Harris got a nice post convention bump and jumped out to a 4-5 point lead nationally. Trump has had a nice 2 week stretch and looks to have cut that lead to 1-3 points. Trump has also gained in the battlegrounds. Looks like a tossup as of today imo. Harris needs to win by 3 points nationally to win the electoral college due to her huge margins on the coasts. Watch the polls carefully these next two weeks. Does the Harris slide continue, stall or reverse. Will any candidate make a significant blunder?

Race comes down to Ga, NC, PA, MI, Wis, Zona and Nevada. These states will once again be very close. Which is why a 1-2 point swing nationally in these final four weeks will be the deciding factor. Watch the national numbers as well as reliable state polling.

Tulsa Mayoral Race….haven’t seen any polling here but my sense is that it’s Keith’s race to lose. Strange dynamics at play here with two Dems running. Keith is running to attract independents and Pubs while Nichols has embraced the local Dem party. Have to think in a presidential election cycle the correct strategy here is Keith’s.

The 2024 election is now a month away and this board is dead. Let’s get some predictions and discussions going. Here’s what I see on 10-7-24

Harris got a nice post convention bump and jumped out to a 4-5 point lead nationally. Trump has had a nice 2 week stretch and looks to have cut that lead to 1-3 points. Trump has also gained in the battlegrounds. Looks like a tossup as of today imo. Harris needs to win by 3 points nationally to win the electoral college due to her huge margins on the coasts. Watch the polls carefully these next two weeks. Does the Harris slide continue, stall or reverse. Will any candidate make a significant blunder?

Race comes down to Ga, NC, PA, MI, Wis, Zona and Nevada. These states will once again be very close. Which is why a 1-2 point swing nationally in these final four weeks will be the deciding factor. Watch the national numbers as well as reliable state polling.

Tulsa Mayoral Race….haven’t seen any polling here but my sense is that it’s Keith’s race to lose. Strange dynamics at play here with two Dems running. Keith is running to attract independents and Pubs while Nichols has embraced the local Dem party. Have to think in a presidential election cycle the correct strategy here is Keith’s.
national count is irrelevant.

If Trump loses again does he throw a big tantrum again and try to overturn the election? Do his supporters go trash the capitol again? He doesn't have any consequences for doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT