ADVERTISEMENT

TU at Tulane

Holy mother of Smirnoff!!!! Wow! Cancer Bowl here we come!!!!

Zac Norman with an understated play there forcing the return reverse way deeper and allowing lanes to reform for the coverage team.

Wow, talk about an emotional roller coaster... Two pic-6 in a single game... wow...

Shindelar is going to be one of those very versatile players that will give teams fits. Doesn't have to rush the QB every time. Can drop into the middle of a zone, can go into coverage on a RB. Once they develop a little more strength and technique with him he is going to be a poor man's JJ Watt

Reactions: LindaKlein
I predicted 45-27.....this went just like I expected, except for one extra Tulane TD!

Like I've been saying all game, our defense is fantastic and will win this game for us. I can't believe you sorry arses that said our defense is short and light but makes up for it by being slow. As I've been preaching, you have to have faith in our defense. Our offense, with all the runs up the middle for 1 and 2 yards just lulled their offense to sleep so our defense could surprise them late and win the game for us. Great, great job of deceptive coaching.

reminiscent of the LaMo game where TU scores 14 late including a drive off of an interception. But this was much tastier. I was just excited when Shindelar picked the pass - but when he took the lane and when to the HOUSE I was yelling, WE ARE GOING BOWLING YEAH.

Reactions: LindaKlein
False hope. Gifted a win. Got outplayed all day. Everyone's tune changes if the Tulane Qb doesn't lose his mind. I'd be ecstatic if we were an 8 or 9 win team right now...but 6-6 squeaking by tulane with the Qb giving us the win...ugh. Next year please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT