ADVERTISEMENT

TU at Tulane

Somewhere out there the "ghost of Keith burns" is laughing his butt off...

FYI, we're about to lose to Tulane. We're not even going to be the second best TU in the AAC.

Great catches by Garrett & Atkinson !! Can our defense hold, or should we onside kick?

The "check with me" has killed us all season. We are at our best when we run the tempo that Monty talked about from day one. Play calling this game is ridiculous .......EXCEPT when we do the up tempo like we just did to score in less than one minute.

Old man Young and Norwood need to go. Maybe Spike in Stillwater knew what he was doing when he fired Young. Baylor defense was horrible under Norwood.

Of course the defense goes and pulls off a pix 6 as I type this....

Old man Young and Norwood need to go. Maybe Spike in Stillwater knew what he was doing when he fired Young. Baylor defense was horrible under Norwood.

Of course the defense goes and pulls off a pix 6 as I type this....

TU Guy you're way off on both of your assessments of our head coach and defensive coordinator...

Blankenship left the cupboard almost completely empty on defense

If you've been a negative nancy so far in this game you should stay on that side of the fence and switch on over to Baylor vs TCU imo.

Kerwin has played fairly decent this year. This game is uncharacteristic for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT