ADVERTISEMENT

TU at Tulane

Tied 7- 7. Tulane converts 4 and 1 for a 20 plus yard TD pass

Get the first down before you make your slant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense playing unmotivated and we still run the 1st down up the middle for 2 or 3 yards... Ugh!

Reactions: TU_BLA
Our receivers run good deep routes, however our short routes suck!

Defense playing like they had a big turkey lunch and are now ready for a nap!!!

Reactions: TU_BLA
Our defense is so freakin slow. And we can't contain. We make Tulane look like an offensive juggernaut. And they are unpredictable on offense, not like our run up the middle, run up the middle, pass, punt. I can't watch this. Beside we do better when I don't.

Reactions: TU Sepp
Just surprised that Montgomery has not learned that we have to out score the other team no matter who we play because our defense is that bad. We really have the worst linebackers in devision 1 ball.

Tulane Sr. Night & playing for their coach = motivated team. We need to match their intensity & slow down their offense. We really need a player or 2 on D to step up & make a big play.

Our defense is so freakin slow. And we can't contain. We make Tulane look like an offensive juggernaut. And they are unpredictable on offense, not like our run up the middle, run up the middle, pass, punt. I can't watch this. Beside we do better when I don't.
What happened to the Baylor offense we say on TV last season???

Or what happened to the offense we saw at OU...still have put up more points on the Sooners than any other team this year.

Lucas injury has been huge it'll be nice to have him back next year along w Hobbs, Atkinson, and newcomer from Stillwater

Goodness between LSU and Tulane there are more Hilliards in New Orleans than there are Lockets in Tulsa...

No pressure on the QB. No coverage downfield, just awful. Offense is very predictable and why isn't Warren in the game more?

Prediction for next series: run up the middle for 2, 3 yd out , and then another 3yd out that leaves us 2 yds short of the 1st down

If Rowan and Martin were still going strong they would give #2 the coveted "Fickle Finger of Fate Award" for his defensive coverage!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT