ADVERTISEMENT

Todd Graham to Hawaii

If he hire Marion as his OC, Hawaii will be my new favorite team.
CRAP! I would be surprised if he doesn't go after Brennan. He's a great OC already. He has a great vision and apparently he also can teach the scheme. I believe he can be a great recruiter because he has a story he shares and is very relatable to many players.

Defeating Hawaii in the Hawaii bowl, only to become Hawaii in the Hawaii bowl. It's like a reverse Kevin Durant move.
No shame in getting out of the unemployment line! Matter of fact I really wished he would have stayed unemployed another yr and returned to coach Tulsa after we endure another miserable yr.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
No shame in getting out of the unemployment line! Matter of fact I really wished he would have stayed unemployed another yr and returned to coach Tulsa after we endure another miserable yr.
It will be harder to pry him away from Hawaii than it was to get him away from Rice after only a year. One scenario I could see is that they want to be closer to their kids and grandkids (any, eventually?) and that would be Tulsa's in.

Maybe Penny will like living in Honolulu, or not! I know she really did not want to leave Tulsa with that huge family.

Maybe Penny will like living in Honolulu, or not! I know she really did not want to leave Tulsa with that huge family.
Oh, I bet. I know she hated Pittsburgh and the cold though. I did always hear she loved it here. Both she and Todd made quite a few meaningful connections and friendships in the community and among TU faculty and staff as well. I know there were people that Todd rubbed the wrong way but I think all coaches have people who just don't like their style whether it's the constant yelling at players to get things through to them or the way a certain former TU basketball coach hated Tulsa and the fans. I think Todd had some edge to him in his coaching style and we know that didn't sit well with some of his own players and certainly not with some fans. I think a coach needs to be downright abusive before I draw the line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT